ASTRO: first lunar montage - 1 attachment

Old April 24th 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod

Default ASTRO: first lunar montage - 1 attachment

Hi - just starting to recover after several bad years of weather and just
started imaging yesterday. This is taken using my new pier (hurricane
proof but not global warming proof) for my old LX200 classic 12" scope.

good greif, good to be imaging again. hope to get the mx7c up and running
soon.

Notes:
Place: Key Colony Beach Florida
Tele: LX200 Classic 12"
Mount: Losmandy Titan
Camera: NexImage
Four separate 20 second images processed with Registax and merged with
PhotoStitch

Theophilus is the promenent crater to the left.

- cheers - Rod

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	first moon montage.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	737
Old April 26th 07, 03:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"rod" wrote
Hi - just starting to recover after several bad years of weather and just
started imaging yesterday.......

Glad to see ya back posting in abpa Rod! Now I'll be looking forward to
more images from your "super-seeing" Keys location.

George N