Astro: ISS over Indy, tonight. Image 2 of 3

Old January 3rd 07, 03:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Kevin M. Vernon[_1_]

Default Astro: ISS over Indy, tonight. Image 2 of 3

Taken from my Backyard. Canon 30D 28-105mm Zoom lens. Racked all the way
back to 28mm. Wide open f4.0. Shutter on bulb - Exposure approx 19sec.

-Kevin in Indy

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2670.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	287
Old January 7th 07, 12:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Quite bright, the ISS. I never have seen it myself (but haven't really tried
yet).

Stefan