ASTRO: H-alpha images from the 26th

Old December 27th 06, 02:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Default ASTRO: H-alpha images from the 26th

Hello everyone. The skys cleared yesterday finally, and I got out in the
morning to get the shot attached. Clear Skyz, LA

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06-12-26a2.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	262
Old December 27th 06, 03:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Phil Bishop

LA wrote:
Hello everyone. The skys cleared yesterday finally, and I got out in the
morning to get the shot attached. Clear Skyz, LA

Thanks for another wonderful image.
Have not seen the Sun in my part of the UK for two weeks or so and
because of the very low elevation there is little opportunity to do any
imaging anyway (mind you as I type this a shaft of sunlight has just
illuminated the landscape, such is the perverseness of nature).
Weather forecast does not look hopeful for the remainder of the year so
will have to rely on virtual observations for a bit longer.

Clear skies for the New Year
Phil Bishop
Old December 27th 06, 05:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

LA wrote:

Hello everyone. The skys cleared yesterday finally, and I got out in the
morning to get the shot attached. Clear Skyz, LA

Nice thing about the sun is that even when it isn't doing anything it's
still doing a lot. I was under clouds for the big flares, once that
group went around the sun came out but now is back under for many days
per the long range forecast. Maybe I can get caught up in my image
processing before the wife discovers I'm available for her projects.

Rick

Old December 27th 06, 09:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Beautiful christmas sun Larry.

Stefan

Old December 28th 06, 08:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Thanks Guys. Clear Skyz, LA