My Mars portfolio to date.

Old September 13th 03, 05:33 AM
WJShaheen

Default My Mars portfolio to date.

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/...=/Mars+2003+Cl
ose+Approach&.src=bc&.view=l

Bill in Cave Creek.

Old September 13th 03, 05:38 AM
WJShaheen

Ahh, crap - the URL wraps.
Try this one:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wjshaheen_2000

Old September 14th 03, 06:01 AM
jerry warner

in any case a driver is needed to open your post at the yahoo groups
site - most wont have that either.

Old September 14th 03, 09:50 AM
WJShaheen

Yes, I as I have learned. You need to right-click the file and select "Save
Target As" and download it. Strange how on the discussion group files, the
same avi's can be opened and viewed on-line.

Thanks.

Old September 15th 03, 05:17 AM
jerry warner

The Yahoo groups have not been the same since they were taken over
by .... whoever it was. A real shame. I would just post jpegs or avi's
to this group if you can unless you have a site. Take care -
jerry

Old September 15th 03, 05:56 AM
WJShaheen

Thanks for the info and suggestion, Jer.

I'll look into a site.

Bill