ANN: Deepsky Astronomy Software (DAS) World Promotion Extensoin

Old June 24th 04, 02:11 AM
Deepsky Astronomy Software

Default ANN: Deepsky Astronomy Software (DAS) World Promotion Extensoin

Deepsky Astronomy Software (DAS) World Promotion Extensoin

I've had several people say that I didnt give enough notice for my DEEPSKY
WORLD ASTRONOMY PROMOTION I am running so I am going to extend the offer
thru Saturday Morning midnight for people in the US, CANADA, UK, SPAIN, and
FRANCE . If you missed out on the deal last weekend, now's your chance to
get the software at a savings of 60% off!

Here is the original posting on this offer.

Announcing the Deepsky Software (DAS) World Astronomy Software Promotion

http://www.deepskysoftware.net/WorldAstroPromo.html

June 20, 2004 through August 15, 2004

Welcome to the Deepsky World Astronomy Promotion. We are trying to get the
word out to other countries about our software so we decided to have a
unique promotion. Each day this summer, users from a different country will
be able to purchase Deepsky Astronomy Software at upgrade prices. This will
save you 60% off our regular prices.

Here's how it works:

If your country is on the promotion schedule for the date shown, simply go
to http://www.deepskysoftware.net/existing.html and order any of the upgrade
products. These versions are still full versions and you will save up to
60% off the regular prices. Make sure you don't miss your country's day
because this offer will not be repeated. A Shipping charge of $6 will apply
for international orders.

-------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
-------------------------------------
1) Orders placed with a shipping address which is not in the country for the
selected day will be cancelled.

2) *** This is a one time only promotion and will not be repeated. dont miss
your chance to save ***

Country Schedule

If you don't see your country listed, please email me to

COUNTRY
DATE

USA
June 20, 2004 EXTENDED TO SATURDAY MORNING MIDNIGHT 6/26/2004

Canada
June 20, 2004 EXTENDED TO SATURDAY MORNING MIDNIGHT 6/26/2004

England (UK)
June 21, 2004 EXTENDED TO SATURDAY MORNING MIDNIGHT 6/26/2004

France
June 22, 2004 EXTENDED TO SATURDAY MORNING MIDNIGHT 6/26/2004

Spain
June 23, 2004 EXTENDED TO SATURDAY MORNING MIDNIGHT 6/26/2004

Argentina
June 24, 2004

Australia
June 25, 2004