ASTRO: Anyone recognize these lunar craters?

Old July 4th 07, 02:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Anyone recognize these lunar craters?

I was doing some testing of a webcam for planetary imaging and got these
lunar craters thru our 20RC. However, I've been unable to identify them. Any
of you lunar experts out there recognize this lunar landscape?

George N

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	craters.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	1002
Old July 6th 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"George Normandin" wrote
I was doing some testing of a webcam for planetary imaging and got these
lunar craters thru our 20RC. However, I've been unable to identify them.
Any
of you lunar experts out there recognize this lunar landscape?

Rod B figured it out!

.....he wins a free full-moon night in the Florida Keys..........

Thanks Rod! Now we know how you pick out all of those sea critters out on
your dives.

George N

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version