ASTRO: Deep Impact probe near Tempel1 (anaglyphic image)

Old May 16th 07, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: Deep Impact probe near Tempel1 (anaglyphic image)

Red/cyan glasses required to see the depth effect. So open those drawers and
go and look for the one you know that is there somewhere ;-)

Ok, picked up anaglyphs again and thought I do an astro one.
It's an artists impression and made to get the most depth effect, so the
tail and such are just a little guess :-)

Made and rendered in Bryce 6.0, the model of the probe is a download on
which I altered all the textures. Anaglyph made in AnaBuilder.

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3d_deep_impact.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	329.9 KB
ID:	850
Old May 17th 07, 08:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
D van den H[_2_]

Nice 3D picture Menno, next 3d pic with the moon craters?
Here's a example.
reg
Dirk

"TheCroW" wrote in message
[...]

Name:	maancrater3D.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	708.4 KB
ID:	851
Old May 17th 07, 11:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Thanx Dirk!! And nice example. Tried things like that but not yet
satiesfied. Did a Hubble one though, just posted it :-)

Menno