William Mook is being given the bum's rush by sci.space.* moderators. Send in your messages of protest.

Old November 5th 04, 10:27 PM
william mook

Default William Mook is being given the bum's rush by sci.space.* moderators. Send in your messages of protest.

I haven't been able to get ANY of my comments posted in ANY moderated
sci.space.* group since September 3, 2004. Why? When I mentioned
this outrage publicly I did get a response to my last posting. Here
it is.

What a crock of sh*t

Your message has been rejected by the moderators. Their individual
rejection messages we

Moderator Graham said:
Please do not send replies that do not contain any of the message that
you are replying to. Leaving relevant parts of the message helps
people
to read your post in context.

The posting guidelines for the sci.space.moderated newsgroup and gated
mailing list can be found at
http://www.robomod.net/sci.space.moderated/

A copy of your message is attached below.

Old November 5th 04, 11:47 PM
Damon Hill

(crickets chirping--or is that snickering?)

--Damon
Old November 6th 04, 12:26 AM
Thomas Lee Elifritz

November 5, 2004

william mook wrote:

I haven't been able to get ANY of my comments posted in ANY moderated
sci.space.* group since September 3, 2004. Why? When I mentioned
this outrage publicly I did get a response to my last posting. Here
it is.

What a crock of sh*t

Isn't it? sci.space.tech is nearly dead, almost as bad as
sci.space.moderated.

Take every thread and every post you are interested in, trim out all the
headers, add sci.space.policy to the header, and repost it in
sci.space.policy with your reply. It will drive George nuts.

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

Old November 6th 04, 12:56 AM
Scott Lowther

william mook wrote:

I haven't been able to get ANY of my comments posted in ANY moderated
sci.space.* group since September 3, 2004. Why?

Maybe you should try posting something both on-topic AND not stark
raving looney. Just a suggestion.

When I mentioned this outrage

Outrage?

Old November 6th 04, 02:15 AM
Terrell Miller

"william mook" wrote in message
om...

I haven't been able to get ANY of my comments posted in ANY moderated
sci.space.* group since September 3, 2004. Why?

BTW Bill, what *is* your DUNS number?

--
Terrell Miller

"But. this scam fooled so many white liberals because white liberals don't
really think much about nonwhites. They just think about all the ways they
are superior to conservative whites!"
-- Steve Sailer on the election IQ scam

Old November 6th 04, 06:01 AM
George William Herbert

william mook wrote:
I haven't been able to get ANY of my comments posted in ANY moderated
sci.space.* group since September 3, 2004.

William, please calm down.

You should be more specific than this.
Whatever is going on here is not involving the
groups other than sci.space.moderated.

As far as I can tell you've been posting
your usual rate to .tech and .science
and I've been approving it. I have six
articles of yours in the approved and posted
out to the internet folder for .tech/.science
which were posted since 9/2/04:

335 09/20 william mook A first blueprint for interstellar travelS
336 09/20 william mook A first blueprint for interstellar travelS
339 09/20 william mook Reasonable Space Vehiclenavigaiter2002@aol
382 09/25 william mook Question about using balloons to get into sp
412 10/10*william mook Pocket Rockethttp://www.technologyreview.com/a
429 10/14 william mook Hybrid Motor Performancehttp://members.aol.com

-george william herbert

Old November 6th 04, 05:53 PM
Hop David

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:

[...] sci.space.tech is nearly dead, almost as bad as
sci.space.moderated.

Which is more nearly dead?

A newsgroup with lots of traffic but signal/noise = nearly zero.

A newsgroup with a little traffic but signal/noise = 1000.

People like yourself damage the health of the former.

People like George improve the health of the latter.

--
Hop David
http://clowder.net/hop/index.html

Old November 6th 04, 11:28 PM
Hop David

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

[...] people who don't know will think you are
a just troll.

As opposed to an unjust troll?