Not that there's anything wrong with it....

Old November 23rd 03, 10:20 AM
Rusty Barton

Default Not that there's anything wrong with it....

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with
the gay astronaut thread.

Draw your own conclusions.....

http://www.aviation-central.com/space/usm90.htm

To quote Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with it..." ;-)

- Rusty Barton - Antelope, California
--
Rusty Barton - Antelope, California |
E-mail - |
Old November 23rd 03, 11:06 AM
Pat Flannery

Rusty Barton wrote:

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with
the gay astronaut thread.

Draw your own conclusions.....

http://www.aviation-central.com/space/usm90.htm

From the ad: "The lander was made so that it could be positioned by the
command modules (see above left), but was turned around, feet outward,
for boarding. The lander provided to be far more versatile than expected."
The ad sounds like a translation of something that didn't go quite right.
If nothing else, the separation of the LM from the CSM via the LM's
descent engine would have been very impressive to see through the CM's
windows.

Pat

Old November 23rd 03, 01:34 PM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Rusty Barton" wrote in message
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with
the gay astronaut thread.

It doesn't.

Draw your own conclusions.....

Hmm, let's play "how many errors can one find in the description."

Starting with

One of them remained in the module, maintaining it in earth orbit and
providing communication with Mission Command back on Earth.

Old November 23rd 03, 06:29 PM
Stuf4

From Greg Moo
"Rusty Barton" wrote

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with
the gay astronaut thread.

It doesn't.

Perhaps bi-astronauts.

"They can be snapped together in either position, easily unsnapped,
then snapped into the other position.."

Draw your own conclusions.....

I took a peek at that website's book offerings. "Spacecraft Docking
Kama Sutra" was nowhere to be found.

~ CT
Old November 23rd 03, 07:40 PM
OM

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 05:06:45 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Rusty Barton wrote:

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the gay astronaut thread. Draw your own conclusions.....

http://www.aviation-central.com/space/usm90.htm

From the ad: "The lander was made so that it could be positioned by the
command modules (see above left), but was turned around, feet outward,
for boarding. The lander provided to be far more versatile than expected."
The ad sounds like a translation of something that didn't go quite right.
If nothing else, the separation of the LM from the CSM via the LM's
descent engine would have been very impressive to see through the CM's
windows.

"...Ok, Houston, we're giving the LEM it's final checkout...ok, LEM,
turn your head and cough!"

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr