Posted Draft Paper: Is Quantum Mechanics a Consequence of Requiring The Laws of Nature in Integral Form to be Invariant Under Special and General Coordinate Transformations?

Old November 29th 05, 09:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default Posted Draft Paper: Is Quantum Mechanics a Consequence of Requiring The Laws of Nature in Integral Form to be Invariant Under Special and General Coordinate Transformations?

$ Dear YAB-a-dab-a-dooOP..
"Is Quantum Mechanics a Consequence of Requiring The Laws
of Nature in Integral Form to be Invariant Under Special
and General Coordinate Transformations?" doesn't include
..within it, "The Laws of Nature" alluded-to, dimwit.?!

You DiD NOT SHOW "The Laws of NATURE" ..in iNTEGRAL FORM, idiot.!!

brian a m stuckless

Jay R. Yablon wrote: Hello to all:
As I mentioned previously, DRL earlier pointed out some problems
endemic to general relativity with respect to volume integrations
of energy / momentum in spacetime, and Igor had some comments
regarding connections I was attempting to make between general
relativity and quantum mechanics, on SPR.

As a consequence of these extremely helpful comments, I have
prepared a draft paper which I believe begins to address these
issues. It is posted on my web site at http://home.nycap.rr.com/jry/FermionMass.htm, the title is:
"Is Quantum Mechanics a Consequence of Requiring The Laws of
Nature in Integral Form to be Invariant Under Special and General
Coordinate Transformations?" A direct link is below:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/jry/Papers/...20and%20GR.pdf

I would appreciate any comments you may have on this draft paper.

Very truly yours,

Jay R. Yablon
Jay R. Yablon
Email: .