WARNING: Derelict Bot Worse Than Blaster Worm

Old August 16th 03, 09:12 PM
Harry

Default WARNING: Derelict Bot Worse Than Blaster Worm

Howdy Curt:

wrote in message
om...

URGENT/sl#143-S/relay/CRG/#786/8/=sl-16-03
URGENT/s2#144-S/relay/CRG/#786/9/=s2-16-03
all-newsgroups/NODELAY/WallaWallaWA/9:45am

Curtis R. Greenwald
Bots-R-Us
Walla Walla, WA

Good morning all. This is Curtis R. Greenwald

and
I didn't realize I'd be back so soon passing

along
a message of even greater concern.

We here at Bots-R-Us thought we finally had

solved
the problem with our pseudoscientific

establishment
Bots -- see my previous warning of July 20 --

but have
just learned that one of our derelict Bots has

refused
reparation and has taken a turn for the worse,

becoming
extremely dangerous.

It is Bot.v1.Siekiewicz, of the old Eliza

Series, that
has been running rampant in countless news

groups
identifying itself as a retired 6-foot

eight-inch
lawyer worth several million dollars.

Best we can figure, its low-wattage trigger

mechanism
(ID No. 47C-2Y4) apparently has gotten snagged

to its
dangwire (ID No. 456-365C) and consequently it's
accusing anyone seeking the truth of being --

and
I quote -- "a liar and a coward."

Unlike the Blaster worm -- which at least has

some
integrity -- Bot.v1.Siekiewicz is a proponent of

utter
fiction and closing in on the Guinness record

for
falsehood.

This derelic Bot has been turning up in the

least
likely places spewing its evolutionary nonsense.

We here at Bots-R-Us have great respect for the

new
Blaster worm that can decimate your computer --

costing
you hundreds or even thousands of dollars -- to

replace,
not to mention the incredible aggravation.

But, unfortunately, Bot.v1.Sienkiewiz is even

worse
than that. It has the ability to brainwash your

brain
and, even worse, poison the mind of your

children.

Let these words of warning be sufficient.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Curtis R. Greenwald
(You can call me Curt)

PS: Anyone wishing to contact me personally can
call our 800 number. However, I am away for the
weekend. I left Thursday but will be back

Tuesday.

:

If you would like we can take up one of our five
pound spaceships and blast this rampaging bot into
a bucket of nuts and bolts.
Just call us at our 800 number anytime. We have
someone on duty 24 hours a day.

Harry
--
Oregon Home Spaceship High Invisibility Technology
"We keep your galaxy free of deranged aliens and