Milky Way & Andromeda Merger

Old September 13th 20, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Milky Way & Andromeda Merger

Trump=20flu=20!

Old September 15th 20, 10:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Bast wrote on 15/09/2020 8:45 AM:
Daniel65 wrote:
Bast wrote on 14/09/2020 10:46 AM:
Daniel65 wrote:
AMUN wrote on 13/09/2020 5:58 AM:
Daniel65 wrote:
Bast wrote on 12/09/2020 10:54 AM:
Daniel65 wrote:
wrote on 8/09/2020 7:55 AM:
Closing, and destined to merge in about 4.5 billion years, is
often touted as a collision, but this is very misleading. There
will be essentially no resulting star collisions, although lots
of gravitational interactions, and the formation of one super
galaxy. Pity that no human is likely to witness anything, for a
number of good reasons.

The two Galaxies WILL collide ... however, as you then explain,
collisions between actual Stars that make up the Galaxies will be
very, very, rare!!

You mean even rarer than actually getting sick from the wuhan kung
flu ? Sorry!! Getting sick from which disease??

Wu-flu
Kung Flu
Bat stew flu.
....Pick your favorite. None exist anyway.

Sorry!! Getting sick from which disease??

Silly, bugger,....you pulled your mask over your eyes again ?
....Mind you, you may be affected by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Sorry!! What disease?? ;-)

Oh My,.....I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Come back ... and I'll bite your kneecaps!! (or something like that, I
think!! Hmm!! Something else I should re-watch in lock-down!! Almost
finished re-watching Red Dwarf!!)
--
Daniel