ASTRO: Saturn 11/03

Old March 11th 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
astrobry

Default ASTRO: Saturn 11/03

Hello,

It's a long time agoo that i have made an inmage of Saturn.
So this evening it was good seeing and i took this image of Saturn with
Toucam II webcam (C11 and 2x barlow)
enjoy !

cheers,

Erik Bryssinck - Belgium

www.eisystems.be/astronomy/

coordinaten: 4°18.6 E - 51°9.8 N

C.A.R.A. - Cometary ARchive for Amateur astronomers - http://cara.uai.it/

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sat_20070311_b.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	518
Old March 11th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
md

"astrobry" schreef in bericht
Hello,

It's a long time agoo that i have made an inmage of Saturn.
So this evening it was good seeing and i took this image of Saturn with
Toucam II webcam (C11 and 2x barlow)
enjoy !

very nice! I imaged saturn also, last night, but by that time, my scope
suffered dew and the image was bliurred....

--
Martijn
10" LX200GPS