ASTRO: First Sun and Venus

Old March 11th 07, 07:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: First Sun and Venus

Well, been a busy one this weekend. Here are some first sun photographs and
a Venus one.
All stacked from around 6 RAW images.
Little story with the Venus photo: I was getting color-edges ... and having
no filters other then a Orion Ultrablock Filter, I though to put that one
on. And result was a nice view ... and false color ;-)

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zon1.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	513  Click image for larger version

Name:	zon2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	514  Click image for larger version

Name:	zon3.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	515  Click image for larger version

Name:	venus1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	516
Old March 14th 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Tim[_2_]

"TheCroW" wrote in
:

Well, been a busy one this weekend. Here are some first sun
photographs and a Venus one.
All stacked from around 6 RAW images.
Little story with the Venus photo: I was getting color-edges ... and
having no filters other then a Orion Ultrablock Filter, I though to
put that one on. And result was a nice view ... and false color ;-)

Great pics, thanks for posting them!

NNTPjunkie.com
Unlimited Downloads $14.95 monthly
Old March 18th 07, 11:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Well, been a busy one this weekend. Here are some first sun
photographs and a Venus one.
All stacked from around 6 RAW images.
Little story with the Venus photo: I was getting color-edges ... and
having no filters other then a Orion Ultrablock Filter, I though to
put that one on. And result was a nice view ... and false color ;-)

Great pics, thanks for posting them!

Thanx T :-)
Doing the best with my simple scope and stuff :-)
In a few moths though a better scope :-)))

Menno