ASTRO: California nebula

Old December 23rd 06, 04:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fabio

Default ASTRO: California nebula

Hi to all,

yesterday evening i have experimented my SXVF-H9C together with a SIGMA
150mm f2.8 APO EX lens.
I am really impressed on the results !!!!

I am attaching a resized ( sized less ) imageof the California. You can
find final elaboration at my web-site

http://www.fabioh2o.it/Images/DeepSky/Deep38.htm
http://www.fabioh2o.it/Images/DeepSky/deep39.htm

i have to start the elaboration of the second object of yesterday...
Rosetta Nebula...

Fabio Acquarone
Website: http://www.fabioh2o.it
Email :

Old December 23rd 06, 07:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp

Fabio

welcome to the "widefield club"

I have a huge amount of fun with my widefield imaging using camera lenses.
You are off to a great start

Keep them coming!

. ..

Old December 23rd 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Very nice image Fabio. The lens seems to perform well. Can't see any blue
fringes around stars.

Stefan

. ..

Old December 23rd 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fabio

Thank you Richard for the comment....i hope to have good nights in the
future to take shots. Up yesterday were in Genova we had really
no usefull nughts for about 6 months....at the time that i bought the camera
:-))

Regards

Fabio Acquarone
Website: http://www.fabioh2o.it
Email :

"Richard Crisp" ha scritto nel messaggio
. net...
Fabio

welcome to the "widefield club"

I have a huge amount of fun with my widefield imaging using camera lenses.
You are off to a great start

Keep them coming!

. ..

Old December 24th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"Fabio" wrote

Great image Fabio!

George N