Challenging Silouen

Old December 6th 05, 07:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:12:36 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Dam hot here ....

FWIW .. Have a good week :-)

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

Old December 6th 05, 08:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy

BEE wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:12:36 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Dam hot here ....

FWIW .. Have a good week :-)

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

Hi BEE,

Such silence here!

Makes me think some black hole is sucking up all the posts!

Charles seems to be unable to read certain posts.

Well, good to hear from you anyway, from your sunny climb.

Double-A

Old December 6th 05, 09:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:11:13 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

It is hot, the air is dry, and yet I am freezing...

O.K :-) Have acold bath!!!!

Remember the lady I told you so much about?
She just sent me a SMS to inform me that she
had her coming out and now lives with her
"dream woman"....

Yes I do and it doesn't surprise me :-)

Oh what a strange day and what a life!

yes indeed ... And of course she still would like to keep you on a subtle
string?? g
Why not play with fragments when this be the make-up of thee!! :-)

C.

Glad you are chirping though ...

Old December 6th 05, 09:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

It is hot, the air is dry, and yet I am freezing...

Remember the lady I told you so much about?
She just sent me a SMS to inform me that she
had her coming out and now lives with her
"dream woman"....

Oh what a strange day and what a life!

C.

Welcome to the brave new world, Charles.

Nowadays we not only have to compete for women with other men, but with
women too!

Try not competing and love the life you have and watch the right one come
out of the woodworks :-)

Double-A

Old December 6th 05, 09:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

BEE wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:12:36 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Dam hot here ....

FWIW .. Have a good week :-)

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

Hi BEE,

HELLO!!!!

Such silence here!

Yeppers :-)

Makes me think some black hole is sucking up all the posts!

That's fruity g

Charles seems to be unable to read certain posts.

Hey .... there is probably much rumbling unerneath there g

Well, good to hear from you anyway, from your sunny climb.

It is hot ... hot ... hot .. here ...
Hope Twitty is well .. Have been too tired to tap into the unique flow she
has ...
but "hello Twitty" anyway ....

Double-A

Old December 6th 05, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:34:16 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

Where does it say, I ever doubted this?
C.

"Right - if do not feel obliged to help a dying world and millions of
suffering beings on it, we are better off without you. We don't offer a free
lunch for 'visitors' that we did not invite to come."

It says so right there.
I am no visitor.

And while we're on the subject, your world is not dying -- far from it.
And there are billions of humans all over the planet.
Why don't They help the relatively Few "millions" who suffer?
Like nearly all humans, you seem to want a free ride.
Go figure.

Silouen

Old December 6th 05, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy

BEE wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

BEE wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:12:36 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Dam hot here ....

FWIW .. Have a good week :-)

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

Hi BEE,

HELLO!!!!

Such silence here!

Yeppers :-)

Makes me think some black hole is sucking up all the posts!

That's fruity g

Charles seems to be unable to read certain posts.

Hey .... there is probably much rumbling unerneath there g

Well, good to hear from you anyway, from your sunny climb.

It is hot ... hot ... hot .. here ...
Hope Twitty is well .. Have been too tired to tap into the unique flow she
has ...
but "hello Twitty" anyway ....

Double-A

Twitty is in much trouble, facing eviction.

Double-A

Old December 6th 05, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 6 Dec 2005 01:31:06 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Remember the lady I told you so much about?
She just sent me a SMS to inform me that she
had her coming out and now lives with her
"dream woman"....

Welcome to the brave new world, Charles.

Nowadays we not only have to compete for women with other men, but with
women too!

Thanks, Double-A! You are the first today who makes sound speech
and sense to me.

Yes, I happend to hear form several ladies that I am acquainted with,
that they suddenly discovered their "lesbian nature"; .. they all are
about 50 .. so maybe it has something to do with hormons and the
menopause?

I think it's more that with the changing times they're starting to see
it as an option.

How could you let this sneak up on you? As a psych I would think you
would have all your love interests thoroughly analyzed!

Will we all have to face that with older woman? Now where does
this leave us? Do we have to "regress" to women under 25?

Double-A

C.

Hey, Charles, if we're forced to chase those pretty young things, then
that will just have to be our fate!

Double-A

Old December 6th 05, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:43:27 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

It is hot, the air is dry, and yet I am freezing...

O.K :-) Have acold bath!!!!

I opened all the windows - now it's freezing again :-

Remember the lady I told you so much about?
She just sent me a SMS to inform me that she
had her coming out and now lives with her
"dream woman"....

Yes I do and it doesn't surprise me :-)

Come on -- you could have warned me..

If you read my emails .. You would hav picked up on that
I did relay that there is more to this than just you and her ..

Playing in spheres ??? :-)

Oh what a strange day and what a life!

yes indeed ... And of course she still would like to keep you on a subtle
string?? g

Now that's a ver arcane sentence. How should I read that?

She has different shirts in her ward robe that she still likes to wear.
One shirt in particular is her favourite at the moment, but when that color
has become a boring color, she will look in her ward robe and check out the
other colors.
I wonder what color your are g

Maybe you are a red and she needs the red shirt to spice every now and then.
She may only pull the shirt out to try on again and then dance around
looking in gthe mirror
remembering how she loved wearing it alot at one time .She may wear it to
the kitchen table for breakfast but then take it
off and change to another shirt for lunch g

Why not play with fragments when this be the make-up of thee!! :-)

Again - can you put that into more simple wording, please ..
My translator-brain is suffering a heavy break-down at the moment -
remember this all came to pass just two hours ago .. after
almost two days without sleep... I am close to a dream-state.

She plays in spheres G It's the obvious!!

Have green tea ... and some dark chocolate ...

Glad you are chirping though ...

Not sure if I would call it chirping .. it's more like a faint whisper..

Come on ..

Bee happy!