What's happened to the daily updates?

Old April 21st 04, 12:49 PM
Peter Nunn

Default What's happened to the daily updates?

Any reason there missing (or have I just missed them)?

Peter.

Old April 26th 04, 01:10 AM
Peter Nunn

Jacques, where are you??

Peter.

Old April 26th 04, 09:57 AM
Colin

wrote:

Any reason there missing (or have I just missed them)?

I tried emailing Jacques over the weekend to find out what's going on but
his given email address bounces as 'user not recognised' - so either he's
changed it or he's got a serious system glitch.

He's been kindly posting an awful lot of Status Reports on sc.space.news as
well and I'm missing them badly - suppose the only answer is to subscribe
directly to em although Iss-on-Orbit reports are off limits to the public -
Nasa are very touchy about them for some reason.

Maybe he'll surface - if anyone knows how to reach him perhaps they might
find out the situation for the interested parties here.

Colin

Old April 26th 04, 10:38 AM
John Wilcock

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:57:31 +0100, Colin wrote:
Iss-on-Orbit reports are off limits to the public

They are available from http://www.spaceref.com/iss/

John.

--
-- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages - www.tradoc.fr
Old April 26th 04, 11:18 AM
Peter Nunn

Thanks John,

I didn't realize they were available elsewhere.

Great reading.

Peter.

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:38:25 +0200, "John Wilcock"
wrote:

http://www.spaceref.com/iss/