A week of solid clear weather in the North East

Old February 1st 05, 10:17 PM
RichA

Default A week of solid clear weather in the North East

I dread to thing what the price will be
for this "gift" of great observing weather.
But it was nice.
-Rich
Old February 7th 05, 05:43 AM
George Normandin

"RichA" wrote

I dread to thing what the price will be
for this "gift" of great observing weather.
But it was nice.

Rich,

The price for me was falling asleep at my desk at work every day around
2pm.

I'm almost glad that the snow is coming back so I can get some sleep!

George Normandin

Old February 7th 05, 06:53 PM
RichA

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 05:43:59 GMT, "George Normandin"
wrote:

"RichA" wrote

I dread to thing what the price will be
for this "gift" of great observing weather.
But it was nice.

Rich,

The price for me was falling asleep at my desk at work every day around
2pm.

I'm almost glad that the snow is coming back so I can get some sleep!

George Normandin

Be glad it at least gets dark around 7:30pm in Winter. It would be
tough if all we had was that short Summer darkness window of 11-4.
-Rich
Old February 8th 05, 10:16 PM
Larry Stedman

George, enjoyed the Kopernik CCD image in one of the recent Sky &
Telescopes! Nice shot.

Larry Stedman
Vestal