time travel???

Old August 29th 03, 08:05 PM
called2preach2002

Default time travel???

Hello,

Hey everyone..., get a load of this e-mail I got, is it a "total riot"
or what!!!

-------------------msg -------------------
I'm a time traveler stuck here in 2003.
Upon arriving here my dimensional warp generator stopped working. I
trusted a company here by the name of LLC Lasers to repair my Generation
3 52 4350A watch unit, and they fled on me.
Since nobody in this timeline seems to be able to deliver what I need
(safely here to me), I will have to build a simple time travel circuit
to get where I need myself. While it might be hard to find parts in this
time to build anything decent, I need easy to follow schematics from the
future to build one which is safe and accurate that will not disrupt the
time space continuum with both forward and backward capability
accounting for temporal location settings (X, Y, Z, n), which can be
built out of (readily available) parts here in 2003. Please email me any
plans you have. I will pay good money for anything you send me I can
use. Or if you have a dimensional warp generator available, and are 100%
certain you have a (safe secure) means of delivering it to me please
also reply with a secure way to contact you. Send a separate email to me at:

Do not reply back directly to this email as it will only be bounced back
to you.

Thank You

Old August 29th 03, 10:17 PM
DarkHills

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:30:52 +0000, Ron Sparks wrote:

Hey everyone..., get a load of this e-mail I got, is it a "total riot"
or what!!!

I got the same email and posted it as a topic discussion on my forum:

I saw that one today too. Deleted it without reading more than the first
few lines, but now...

Well, whois is your friend.

--
Domain name: custompaintshop.net

Registrant Info:
NR Data Corp
Bill Jones ) +1.16179014129
FAX: +1.7819328769
4 oak street
woburn, MA 01801
US
--

More here http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1908
where it's mentioned that this guys website may be a possible attempt to

Weird chap, anyway.

DarkHills

--
[[[Pan: The Galactic Gargle-Blaster of Newsreaders]]]

Old August 29th 03, 10:59 PM
Douglas A. Shrader

"DarkHills" wrote in message
news
[...]

Glad you told me. He's not getting my time machine now ;-)

Old August 30th 03, 04:11 AM
Ron Sparks

Well, whois is your friend.

--
Domain name: custompaintshop.net

Registrant Info:
NR Data Corp
Bill Jones ) +1.16179014129
FAX: +1.7819328769
4 oak street
woburn, MA 01801
US
--

More here http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1908
where it's mentioned that this guys website may be a possible attempt to
spread trojan horses, and that it's probably spam.

Weird chap, anyway.

A little more info - very interesting:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/aaroncity/81412.html
http://www.terpsboy.com/archives/000514.html

Ron Sparks
My Website: http://www.iSciFiStory.com
My Forum: http://www.iscifistory.com/forum/

==========
http://www.iSciFiStory.com
"Where Universes Are Toys In Your Hands"
Featured in Science Magazine - May 2001
==========

Old August 30th 03, 05:50 AM
called2preach2002

I sent him a reply from a free-mail addy telling him I might have some
schematics or even a prototype if he wants it $$$$$badly$$$$$$$$$$
enough LOL

Old August 30th 03, 03:50 PM
Paul Malam

I had a time machine going spare, but I got drunk one night and I lost it
together with my car keys in 1784

Typical..

Old August 30th 03, 04:24 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , called2preach2002
writes
Hello,

Hey everyone..., get a load of this e-mail I got, is it a "total riot"
or what!!!

snip

That was mentioned on the Teletext news this morning. Seems this spammer
has sent out 100 million copies.
--
"Forty millions of miles it was from us, more than forty millions of miles of
void"

Old August 30th 03, 07:42 PM
called2preach2002

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
snip
My guess: he's desperately looking for a job.

A job building warp generator time circuts no doubt.
sounds like a cool job to me, with I'd thought of it. LOL

Lester