12 or 14 Meade

Old July 2nd 03, 01:14 AM
gig50

Default 12 or 14 Meade

Anyone have any comments on which one is more desirable if money were no
object? Reliability? Optics?

Old November 5th 16, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 1, 2003 at 5:14:19 PM UTC-7, gig50 wrote:
Anyone have any comments on which one is more desirable if money were no
object? Reliability? Optics?

I have $1800 Meade Will sell it cheap.Trebert
Old November 5th 16, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 5:21:04 AM UTC-7, SteveGG wrote:
Personally, my Wife and I use a very high quality (Astro-Phyaics) fast
f/5.6, 105 mm refractor. Very nice size and easy to work with.

I have a $1800 Meade.Even plugs in to TV. Make an offer and its yours. treBert