lx200gps power

Old June 26th 03, 10:00 PM
Emiliano

Default lx200gps power

hello,
I'm afraid to power the scope.
May I know the polarity of LX200GPS 12VDC in connector ? Central positive or
negative ? I read LX200GPS likes 13.5VDC.
I got a stabilyzed power supply with both outputs of 12.0VDC and 13.8VDC? My
I use these indifferently ? 13.8 is best?

thanks, eggpap

Old June 27th 03, 03:38 PM
David G. Nagel

Emiliano;

I have the authorized AC/DC adapter in my lap as I type this message.
The label states that it has a 12VDC 2.5A output. I recommended this as
the internal batteries total 12V also.
How do you like your scope so far. I love mine.

Dave

Old June 27th 03, 08:10 PM
Emiliano

Has your adapter any specification of the power polarity? Namely central pin
is it positive or negative?

Emiliano

Old June 28th 03, 06:09 AM
David G. Nagel

Emiliano;
The name plate shows a diagram of the connector with the center labeled
(+) positive, the outer connector is labled (-) negative.

Dave