PHOTO OF THE WEEK, NGC2024

Old March 2nd 04, 04:42 AM
Jack Schmidling

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, NGC2024

It's that time of year again when we update our Orion page.

The first for this year is a wide field image of the Flame Nebula and
the Horse Head taken in hydrogen alpha light and green and blue for
the color.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK... http://schmidling.netfirms.com/weekly.htm
HOME, Astro, Beer, Cheese, http://schmidling.netfirms.com
Old March 2nd 04, 02:28 PM
Richard Crisp

"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message
om...
It's that time of year again when we update our Orion page.

The first for this year is a wide field image of the Flame Nebula and
the Horse Head taken in hydrogen alpha light and green and blue for
the color.

js

Nice image, Jack. Thanks for sharing.

Old March 4th 04, 03:46 PM
O'Ryan Wells

"Richard Crisp" wrote in message
om...

"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message
om...
It's that time of year again when we update our Orion page.

The first for this year is a wide field image of the Flame Nebula and
the Horse Head taken in hydrogen alpha light and green and blue for
the color.

js

Nice image, Jack. Thanks for sharing.

Indeed, seconded.