SX CCD HX916 for sale

Old October 28th 03, 02:42 AM
ACR

Default SX CCD HX916 for sale

Due to lack of time to make good use of it in the near future, I am
considering to sell my Starlight XPress HX916 USB mono CCD camera to someone
willing to give it the proper attention it deserves.

Camera is in brand new condition and price is 1950 EURO + shipping. Would
very much prefer doing business within the EU.

Thanks for reading.

Antonio Rosalino
Lisbon, PORTUGAL