Meade 416 Camera For SaLe ($1,200 Complete)

Old September 22nd 03, 08:31 PM
Jay

Default Meade 416 Camera For SaLe ($1,200 Complete)

Purchased as part of a package deal, this camera is NEW, in pristine
condition. Complete and ready to go, with case, cables and manuals.
You could be imaging tonight! (I personally had one of these and found
very good results. I just don't need a second one!)

$1,200 + shipping/insurance