Casini

Old September 15th 17, 09:02 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian-Gaff

Default Casini

I'd just like to say my personal goodbyes to that spacecraft. it was
launched when I could still see and by the time it got to Saturn I had lost
most of my sight, so its kind of been in my mind for a while how little of
the data I actually saw, but nonetheless its a very successful mission.
There seems to be no other space related group with no moderation to post
to, so pardon this personal message.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active