Keeps on ticking

Old December 2nd 17, 02:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Keeps on ticking

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017...ory-thrusters/

I'm actually somewhat surprised that they didn't have issues.

Pretty cool though.

Old December 2nd 17, 02:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

In article ,
says...

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017...ory-thrusters/

I'm actually somewhat surprised that they didn't have issues.

Pretty cool though.

Agreed. Amazing that valves that haven't been used in 37 years still
work as expected.

Jeff