Old May 7th 17, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 2:22:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 11:31:12 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 2:30:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 2:49:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Lots of bikes here.bike lanes and hook ups .84 and sunny .Feel kind on down.However won a Chinese prize at the Senior Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year is 3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself into a Hawaii volcano. He told me that is just movie reality. Go figure Trebert

A friend Hoo? Hoo's on first?

Currently 81F as of 2:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Was 83F yesterday and stayed sunny all day. But today there are some clouds, and a sudden shower hit with big drops just as I was coming over on the bus. But it had stopped by the time I got off the bus.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. But the Chinese Garden Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a cheat sheet to help her pass the DMV eye exam.

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone is a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive at night..Cars kill more than guns. Cool and misty rain.Just about clearing up.Still can't walk without a walker. X-rays show torn legaments around hip down to knee.Bad twist when I fell.Seeking good Jewish lawyer. Go figure TreBert

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them! She is not going to be driving for a long time anyway. No money for a car. But she want it for ID.

Some puffed rice sheets soaked in corn sugar that Kim gave me set off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I wasn't sure if I was going to die from the pain, or from the overdoses of aspirin I was taking to deal with it! But what choice? Today the pain is gone and no ill effects except for a slightly swollen jaw! I'll have to be careful what I eat for a while until the infection clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the library today! Will soon have farm fresh vegetables again!

Double-A

ID can be had in many ways.A picture and address.Library card.Bank card etc..Cool and lots of rain at 1 AM . Still using the walker.Trebert
Old May 7th 17, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Still using the walker, said Trebert... however the good new is:

Glazier, old pal, do yourself a BIG favor before you soil
a.a. with your Glazierola & your 2-line long attention span,
go read the last para of yesterday's survival gift to you.
It says:
"Glazier, "Get the picture" be4 your "legs give out" & you
become the 1st stiff in your Minnie Mouse Van that your
GOPer Lady Undertaker is converting into a hearse.[2]"

@@@@@@___ Gift for Glazier ____ @@@@@

"reber" is sporting his G=EMC^2 which is short for & says:

___"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"__ & his

nym, anagrams to

_____"reber A. Hitler, z0g@ gmail.com" _____

So, http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 say,
how come you have become so quiet in your daily a.a.
http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 ?

Is it, cuz your driver & partner, the GOPer Lady, who is
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker [2], will
sell Bert's carcass to Waste Mgt.LLC, since you, Bert
are a Face ****ter & Criminal Graveyard Vandal,
and never explained why
(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci....fe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" : Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ...
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

So, Glazier-reber A. Hitler", bring on an explanation and
tell which one of your 17 theories caused you to post the
(1), (2) and or (3) above.

Glazier, do your "imperial thinking" & be "on the money"
with your explanation. You will not only become "famouse"
but you'll get 1, 2 or 3 Nobels for it, and not just a No-belch.

"O ya". "Get the picture" Glazier, before your "legs give out"
and you become the first stiff in your Minnie Mouse Van that
your GOPer Lady Undertaker is converting into a hearse.[2]

Old May 7th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 11:30:20 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Lots of bikes here.bike lanes and hook ups .84 and sunny .Feel kind on down.However won a Chinese prize at the Senior Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year is 3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself into a Hawaii volcano. He told me that is just movie reality. Go figure Trebert

Currently 81F as of 2:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Was 83F yesterday and stayed sunny all day. But today there are some clouds, and a sudden shower hit with big drops just as I was coming over on the bus. But it had stopped by the time I got off the bus.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. But the Chinese Garden Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a cheat sheet to help her pass the DMV eye exam.

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone is a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive at night.Cars kill more than guns. Cool and misty rain.Just about clearing up.Still can't walk without a walker. X-rays show torn legaments around hip down to knee.Bad twist when I fell.Seeking good Jewish lawyer. Go figure TreBert

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them! She is not going to be driving for a long time anyway. No money for a car. But she want it for ID.

Some puffed rice sheets soaked in corn sugar that Kim gave me set off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I wasn't sure if I was going to die from the pain, or from the overdoses of aspirin I was taking to deal with it! But what choice? Today the pain is gone and no ill effects except for a slightly swollen jaw! I'll have to be careful what I eat for a while until the infection clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the library today! Will soon have farm fresh vegetables again!

Double-A

ID can be had in many ways.A picture and address.Library card.Bank card etc.Cool and lots of rain at 1 AM . Still using the walker.Trebert

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her to renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the same boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving test to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID that she no longer has. She has already had to get a replacement Social Security card. Nowadays you need an official picture ID card just to buy cigarettes!

Nice day here with sunshine and scattered clouds. It is 59F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind 5 mph out of the north. The gigantic Hill Church complex next to the library has just let out, and well dressed people are walking the streets of Gresham. Here at the library it's the usual motley crew.

Double-A

Old May 8th 17, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 1:28:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive at night.Cars kill more than guns. Cool and misty rain.Just about clearing up.Still can't walk without a walker. X-rays show torn legaments around hip down to knee.Bad twist when I fell.Seeking good Jewish lawyer. Go figure TreBert

Double-A

ID can be had in many ways.A picture and address.Library card.Bank card etc.Cool and lots of rain at 1 AM . Still using the walker.Trebert

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her to renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the same boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving test to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID that she no longer has. She has already had to get a replacement Social Security card. Nowadays you need an official picture ID card just to buy cigarettes!

Nice day here with sunshine and scattered clouds. It is 59F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind 5 mph out of the north. The gigantic Hill Church complex next to the library has just let out, and well dressed people are walking the streets of Gresham. Here at the library it's the usual motley crew.

Double-A

AA I had to have van tested by highway trooper.Next a written test to pass..Next eye test. I had a Ma. drivers lic(up to date) to turn in.I asked thge head man at DMV why the big hassle?He said we do not like 85 year olds comining to drive on our free ways. You or Kim will not have the hard time they gave me. Cold last night now its nice and sunny,but still using the walker.Tomorrow seeing my heart Dr about that pacemaker. Just think it might keep my heart beating when I'm long dead.That's scary. Trebert
Old May 8th 17, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:38:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her to renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the same boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving test to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID that she no longer has. She has already had to get a replacement Social Security card.. Nowadays you need an official picture ID card just to buy cigarettes!

Double-A

AA I had to have van tested by highway trooper.Next a written test to pass.Next eye test. I had a Ma. drivers lic(up to date) to turn in.I asked thge head man at DMV why the big hassle?He said we do not like 85 year olds comining to drive on our free ways. You or Kim will not have the hard time they gave me. Cold last night now its nice and sunny,but still using the walker.Tomorrow seeing my heart Dr about that pacemaker. Just think it might keep my heart beating when I'm long dead.That's scary. Trebert

After a certain age in some states you have to be driving tested every year! It happened to my long lived great uncles in Wisconsin, until they finally took away their licenses.

Another nice sunny day here in Gresham. A nice pleasant 67F with clear blue sky! Breeze out of the northwest at 7 mph. Humidity 37%.

Double-A

Old May 9th 17, 01:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016
external usenet poster

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 11:31:12 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 2:49:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:

Lots of bikes here.bike lanes and hook ups .84 and sunny
.Feel kind on down.However won a Chinese prize at the Senior
Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year is
3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself into
a Hawaii volcano. He told me that is just movie reality. Go
figure Trebert

Currently 81F as of 2:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Was 83F
yesterday and stayed sunny all day. But today there are some
clouds, and a sudden shower hit with big drops just as I was
coming over on the bus. But it had stopped by the time I got
off the bus.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. But the Chinese Garden
Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a cheat
sheet to help her pass the DMV eye exam.

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone is
a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive at
night.Cars kill more than guns. Cool and misty rain.Just about
clearing up.Still can't walk without a walker. X-rays show torn
legaments around hip down to knee.Bad twist when I fell.Seeking
good Jewish lawyer. Go figure TreBert

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them! She
is not going to be driving for a long time anyway. No money for a
car. But she want it for ID.

Some puffed rice sheets soaked in corn sugar that Kim gave me set
off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I wasn't
sure if I was going to die from the pain, or from the overdoses of
aspirin I was taking to deal with it! But what choice? Today the
pain is gone and no ill effects except for a slightly swollen jaw!
I'll have to be careful what I eat for a while until the infection
clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the library
today! Will soon have farm fresh vegetables again!

Double-A

ID can be had in many ways.A picture and address.Library card.Bank
card etc.Cool and lots of rain at 1 AM . Still using the
walker.Trebert

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her to
renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the same
boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving test
to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID that
she no longer has. She has already had to get a replacement Social
Security card. Nowadays you need an official picture ID card just to
buy cigarettes!

Nice day here with sunshine and scattered clouds. It is 59F as of 1:15
PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind 5 mph out of the north. The gigantic Hill
Church complex next to the library has just let out, and well dressed
people are walking the streets of Gresham. Here at the library it's the
usual motley crew.

Double-A

AA I had to have van tested by highway trooper.Next a written test to
pass.Next eye test. I had a Ma. drivers lic(up to date) to turn in.I asked
thge head man at DMV why the big hassle?He said we do not like 85 year
olds comining to drive on our free ways. You or Kim will not have the hard
time they gave me. Cold last night now its nice and sunny,but still using
the walker.Tomorrow seeing my heart Dr about that pacemaker. Just think it
might keep my heart beating when I'm long dead.That's scary. Trebert

After a certain age in some states you have to be driving tested every year!
It happened to my long lived great uncles in Wisconsin, until they finally
took away their licenses.

Another nice sunny day here in Gresham. A nice pleasant 67F with clear blue
sky! Breeze out of the northwest at 7 mph. Humidity 37%.

Double-A
Yeah, in a few years Hagar won't be able to drive his house anymore. He'll
have no way to get to the gubmint cheese distribution site or the free
clinic. His 'rhoids will rage.

Old May 9th 17, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Another nice day of 67F as of 12:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Clear blue skies. Wind 6 mph out of the northwest. Looks like one more nice day until the rain returns.

Bought some cheap but ripe tomatoes at the Discount Plus store yesterday.

Double-A

Old May 9th 17, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 5:59:12 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:

wrote:
wrote:

Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year is
3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself into
figure Trebert

off the bus.

Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a cheat

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone is
a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive at

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them! She

off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I wasn't
clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the library

Double-A

walker.Trebert

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her to
renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the same
boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving test
to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID that
buy cigarettes!

Nice day here with sunshine and scattered clouds. It is 59F as of 1:15
PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind 5 mph out of the north. The gigantic Hill
people are walking the streets of Gresham. Here at the library it's the
usual motley crew.

Double-A

pass.Next eye test. I had a Ma. drivers lic(up to date) to turn in.I asked
olds comining to drive on our free ways. You or Kim will not have the hard
time they gave me. Cold last night now its nice and sunny,but still using
the walker.Tomorrow seeing my heart Dr about that pacemaker. Just think it

After a certain age in some states you have to be driving tested every year!

Another nice sunny day here in Gresham. A nice pleasant 67F with clear blue

Double-A
Yeah, in a few years Hagar won't be able to drive his house anymore. He'll

He hasn't had that thing down off the blocks in years! That's why he rides his motor scooter.

Double-A
Old May 9th 17, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016
external usenet poster

wrote:
wrote:

Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year
is
3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself
into
figure Trebert

off the bus.

Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a
cheat

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone
is
a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive
at

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them!
She

off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I
wasn't
clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the
library

Double-A

walker.Trebert

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her
to
renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the
same
boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving
test
to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID
that
buy cigarettes!

Nice day here with sunshine and scattered clouds. It is 59F as of
1:15
PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind 5 mph out of the north. The gigantic
Hill
people are walking the streets of Gresham. Here at the library it's
the
usual motley crew.

Double-A

pass.Next eye test. I had a Ma. drivers lic(up to date) to turn in.I
asked
olds comining to drive on our free ways. You or Kim will not have the
hard
time they gave me. Cold last night now its nice and sunny,but still
using
the walker.Tomorrow seeing my heart Dr about that pacemaker. Just think
it

After a certain age in some states you have to be driving tested every
year!

Another nice sunny day here in Gresham. A nice pleasant 67F with clear
blue

Double-A
Yeah, in a few years Hagar won't be able to drive his house anymore.
He'll

He hasn't had that thing down off the blocks in years! That's why he rides
his motor scooter.

Double-A
Do you mean this scooter?
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old May 10th 17, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 2:34:14 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:

wrote:
wrote:

Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year
is
3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself
into
figure Trebert

off the bus.

Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a
cheat

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone
is
a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive
at

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them!
She

off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I
wasn't
clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the
library

Double-A

walker.Trebert

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her
to
renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the
same
boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving
test
to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID
that
buy cigarettes!

Nice day here with sunshine and scattered clouds. It is 59F as of
1:15
PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind 5 mph out of the north. The gigantic
Hill
people are walking the streets of Gresham. Here at the library it's
the
usual motley crew.

Double-A

pass.Next eye test. I had a Ma. drivers lic(up to date) to turn in.I
asked
olds comining to drive on our free ways. You or Kim will not have the
hard
time they gave me. Cold last night now its nice and sunny,but still
using
the walker.Tomorrow seeing my heart Dr about that pacemaker. Just think
it

After a certain age in some states you have to be driving tested every
year!

Another nice sunny day here in Gresham. A nice pleasant 67F with clear
blue

Double-A
Yeah, in a few years Hagar won't be able to drive his house anymore.
He'll

He hasn't had that thing down off the blocks in years! That's why he rides
his motor scooter.

Double-A
Do you mean this scooter?
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

I think so. A girly bike!

A nice day again here in Gresham, but probably the last one for a while. Currently 75F as of 3:45 PM PDT. Sunny. Wind out of the southwest at 9 mph.. Rain is coming tomorrow.

Kim cancelled lunch today, probably due to the rigors of having to move out of the luxury hotel where she has been staying for the last month and back into the street. All good things must end. Hope to see here Friday. Tomorrow is another meeting of our class reunion committee on which I am playing a vital role.

Double-A