Proof at last:

Old September 22nd 13, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Proof at last:

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:58:51 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
For years I've been repeating the phrase "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

and have received nothing but bad press.

So, imagine my amazement, when a died-in-the-wool Liberal steps up

to the plate and hits a home run ...

http://grassrootjournal.com/kansas-u...erals-applaud/

As far as I am concerned, all doubt has been removed ...

Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!!

Right, us Guth guys are all crazy as hell, and guess what, at least we're in public funded jobs as well as many of us having authority over diehard redneck folks like yourself, and that must be scary as hell for those of your kind.
Old September 22nd 13, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:58:51 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
For years I've been repeating the phrase "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

and have received nothing but bad press.

So, imagine my amazement, when a died-in-the-wool Liberal steps up

to the plate and hits a home run ...

http://grassrootjournal.com/kansas-u...erals-applaud/

As far as I am concerned, all doubt has been removed ...

Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!!

Right, us Guth guys are all crazy as hell, and guess what, at least we're in
public funded jobs as well as many of us having authority over diehard
redneck folks like yourself, and that must be scary as hell for those of
your kind.

*** When mentally impaired losers like the present administration, or you,
have authority over me, then we are indeed doomed.
As it is, we're teetering on the brink. The Second Amendment is the only
thing that keeps you Sociopaths at bay.

Old September 23rd 13, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:00:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

According to your own redneck police and SWAT team policy, if being 107 years old, legally blind and nearly deaf didn't seem to matter, as long as you are still sitting in your own home and at the computer is more than sufficient cause to profile, stalk, confront and provoke into a deadly shootout, except the authorities having him surrounded with at least a hundredfold more firepower seems only fair.

Not sure if the old guy were to have a cache of assault weapons (instead of just a basic handgun) would have made anything turn out any better.

What's your plan-B?
Old September 23rd 13, 05:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** If my perceived opponents are of your caliber, I really don't need a
plan "B".

Old September 23rd 13, 05:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Wow! sorry to see you go out so soon.

What sort of thick steel plates are built into your walls and doors?
Old September 23rd 13, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:13:58 PM UTC-7, Hägar

snip GuthBall drivel

*** If my perceived opponents are of your caliber, I really don't need a

plan "B".

Wow! sorry to see you go out so soon.

What sort of thick steel plates are built into your walls and doors?

*** Trailers are constructed from 1/4" plywood, with newspaper as insulation
and a thin aluminum exterior for protection from the elements and the
Jehovah Witnesses.
But I bet you knew that ...