ASTRO: Pluto corrected full

Old July 10th 10, 03:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Pluto corrected full

I make a major mistake in processing the image. Here's the corrected
image. Thanks to Skywise pointing out the two asteroids I realized
something was severely amiss in the color processing. I didn't like the
L processing either as it had some really odd humps. So I redid both.
That's what I get for trying to process an image at 3 a.m. It doesn't
work, at least my brain doesn't. No I'm not going to say what I did but
notice you can now see the red green and blue trace of the asteroids,
only red showed before. Also if you zoom in on Pluto in Photoshop or
other software that lets you see the individual color planes, if you
select red, green and blue in that order you can watch Pluto actually
move a pixel or two each color change.

Rick

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version