Rho Oh in LRGB 300mm/39Mpixel

Old June 7th 10, 04:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default Rho Oh in LRGB 300mm/39Mpixel

I've been wanting to have a crack at Rho Oh for a long time and finally took
my shot on Saturday night. I don't do a lot of RGB so maybe the colors are
off. Still it was fun to take this 4 x 15 minutes for RGB in one night and
get a nice enough result.

Used 6x7 Pentax 300mm EDIF f/4 lens wide open, PL39000M camera, Baader RGB
filters, AP1200 mount

be sure to look at the full resolution (~34MP) version

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ant...r_rgb_page.htm

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rho_oh_p300edif_pl39km_fli_baader_rgb_12x15min_svga.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	2963

Old June 7th 10, 05:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Danilo Pivato

Richard,
well done!

Regards,
Danilo Pivato

"Richard Crisp"

Old June 8th 10, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Beautiful colour Richard. I am surprised this came out so well with this
moderate exposure time.

Stefan