~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~ NYC sued by Legal Aid...

Old December 14th 09, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default ~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~ NYC sued by Legal Aid...

Banks made families sleep on the street 6 homes empty on my street. They
will not be sold. They will not be rented They will be bulldozed into
the ground. This type of EVIL is my America today. Statue of Liberty
must be blown up. bert

Old December 14th 09, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 14, 6:23*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Banks made families sleep on the street 6 homes empty on my street. They
will not be sold. They will not be rented *They will be bulldozed into
the ground. This type of EVIL is my America today. Statue of Liberty
must be blown up. bert

They are installing more cameras right now here at the store to crack
down harder on the poor who are stealing to feed their families in
these depressed times. Also employees steal to supplement their
starvation wages.

Double-A

Old December 15th 09, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a white collar crimes steal the most like bankers,and they get
billions as reward for their crimes of fraud and corruption. the poor go
to jail to steal food to keep their children alive. They get only jail
time. Its fascist America that makes this reality. Bert PS the mafia
owns the jails

Old December 15th 09, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 15, 8:59*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a white collar crimes steal the most like bankers,and they get
billions as reward for their crimes of fraud and corruption.

The bankers are in charge of the vaults. They just take what they
want and balance the books by calling it a bonus!

the poor go
to jail to steal food to keep their children alive. They get only jail
time. Its fascist America that makes this reality. Bert PS the mafia
owns the jails

They fired one guy here at Safeway because they watched him by camera
and saw him eat more than half a sandwich without having paid for it
first! Customers doing such will get the steel bracelets! I am
careful to hang onto all of my receipts these days.

Double-A

Old December 15th 09, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Best the poor like us keep the books. One false action and its
jail time. I am afraid to get food stamps because of this fear. Better
to go hungry than have you rights taken away. That is why I say America
is 100% fascist. Bert