ASTRO: Shock Horror the sun isnt perfect

Old December 10th 09, 05:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Kev[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Shock Horror the sun isnt perfect

yes we have a (small) sunspot at last!

Kev

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Img2009-12-10 104112 sun um.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	295.4 KB
ID:	2736  Click image for larger version

Name:	Img2009-12-10 103401 solarha.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	2737
Old December 10th 09, 07:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Kev wrote:
yes we have a (small) sunspot at last!

Kev

I'm just glad to know the sun still exists. Its been a couple months
since I've seen it here. Saw a bright area in the clouds a couple times
that seemed to indicate it might still exist but I was getting dubious.
-25C doesn't help either! If it ever clears I'll have to relearn how
to use my gear!

Rick

Old December 11th 09, 01:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Kev[_2_]

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
. com...
Kev wrote:
yes we have a (small) sunspot at last!

Kev

I'm just glad to know the sun still exists. Its been a couple months
since I've seen it here. Saw a bright area in the clouds a couple times
that seemed to indicate it might still exist but I was getting
dubious. -25C doesn't help either! If it ever clears I'll have to relearn
how to use my gear!

Somehow I cant see me even going out in that temperature!
Kev

Old December 11th 09, 07:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

It probably will grow and someday cover the whole sun !!! ;-)

Stefan