Moon Mosaic 13.08.08

Old August 14th 08, 11:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Jens Averbeck

Default Moon Mosaic 13.08.08

Hi,

Tested my new Phillips SPC900 on my Vixen NP-R114S (with Dual-Axis Drive).

Total of 17 avi Files with 512 Images each, Processed thru Registax 4
with 80% Qualtiy and Gradient Alignment. Not Sharpenend
Mosaic put together with Imerge.
Mosaic sharpened with Registax4.

Hope you Like it, and sorry for my poor English.

Regards
Jens

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mosaik13.08.08.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	2134
Old August 15th 08, 10:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Hi Jens - great mosaic! - this must have taken a lot of time to make!
Thank you for sharing.

Your English is very good. Much better than any of my second languages.
My French friend for example just cringes at my American accent!!

cheers - Rod

Post Note: Please put the word ASTRO in front of your posts. For
example ASTRO:Moon Mosaic

This may reach more people on this Newsgroup.

Old August 16th 08, 11:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Jens Averbeck

Hi Rod,

thanks for your Comment.

Actually shooting the AVI was quite fast, about 15min. But processing the
Videos took about 1 or 2 hours, making the Mosaic took about 20min!

Imerge is a great Tool for making Mosaics, it also can make Mosaics from
Starfield Pictures.

You can get it he
http://www.geocities.com/jgroveuk/iMerge.html

Quite some Time since i last posted here so i forgot to put "Astro" in
front, i think i will repost the Picture with Astro in front.

Regards
Jens

Old August 16th 08, 02:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Hi Jens - thank you for the link. I'll be looking into it. - big full
moon tonight - take care - Rod

Jens Averbeck wrote:
Hi,

Tested my new Phillips SPC900 on my Vixen NP-R114S (with Dual-Axis
Drive).

Total of 17 avi Files with 512 Images each, Processed thru Registax 4
with 80% Qualtiy and Gradient Alignment. Not Sharpenend Mosaic put
together with Imerge.
Mosaic sharpened with Registax4.

Hope you Like it, and sorry for my poor English.

Regards
Jens

Moon Mosaic Dennis Woos Amateur Astronomy 6 April 6th 06 09:22 PM
New Moon mosaïc Norbert Amateur Astronomy 6 November 7th 04 08:57 PM
New Moon mosaïc Norbert UK Astronomy 6 November 7th 04 08:57 PM
Another moon mosaic Norbert Amateur Astronomy 12 January 9th 04 09:59 PM
Another moon mosaic Norbert UK Astronomy 4 January 9th 04 09:59 PM