astro: m27 stack

Old May 31st 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

Default astro: m27 stack

11x120 seconds
Intes MK-69 (6" f/6 Mak-Cass 900mm fl)
Celestron CI-700 Mount w/Gemini
QHY8

un-cropped version, http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/observatory/m27b.jpg
--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m27c.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	1939
Old May 31st 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

sorry about the image size! I misread the compression setting....

Old May 31st 08, 10:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker

That's ok, I prefer large quality images anyway.

John N. Gretchen III wrote:
11x120 seconds
Intes MK-69 (6" f/6 Mak-Cass 900mm fl)
Celestron CI-700 Mount w/Gemini
QHY8

un-cropped version, http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/observatory/m27b.jpg

The symbol # is called an octothorpe.
Old June 2nd 08, 09:50 PM
WA0CKY WA0CKY is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John N. Gretchen III View Post
11x120 seconds
Intes MK-69 (6" f/6 Mak-Cass 900mm fl)
Celestron CI-700 Mount w/Gemini
QHY8

un-cropped version, http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/observatory/m27b.jpg
--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3
This one didn't make my news server as it was too big as posted. Now that I'm forced to use SpaceBanter I found it. Seems brighter than your M20 shot. You have gunky skies low over the ocean? I have that over the lake here making low stuff like M20 nearly impossible to shoot.

Rick