2 New Nibiru Photographs - Taken January and Feburary 2008

Old March 10th 08, 09:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru Shock 2012

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Taken January and Feburary 2008

2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives? I am unable to post
them at this time, so here is the link. The photos are posted from some guy
who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in Antarctica/south
pole.

The 2 pictures are posted on page two. There are other pictures there that
are, via videos and stills that over all are quite concerning. I checked the
threads here before posting, and could not find anyone breathing a single
word about Nibiru. No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real.
Question is where exactly is it right now, and what impact will it have on
us as it gets closer to us?

I know this post may start a fire storm of controversy, but threads like
this are great as minds get together to address issues like this,
scientifically.

Thanks in advance to all who help.

JB

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the Sothern
hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks in advance.

http://www.survivingnibiru.com

Old March 11th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise

If there are images, why are they not presented in an image
format? Like Jpeg? Why put them into a lousy lossy puke-tube
video?

If "The DATA is real, and verifiable.", let's have the data.
What is the RA and Dec of this object? Without that, no one
will be able to verify the claim. Further, let's have the
original imagery so it too can be verified.

Anyone can throw a file on the internet and claim it to be
proof of something. You're going to have to come up with
something better.

BTW, I climbed Mount Everest. Prove me wrong.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old March 11th 08, 04:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a lie, than these must be real.

Based on some smart ass replies, I want to set the record straight.

My request for information is serious. I'm not saying that Nibiru is coming for sure, as that's why I was trying to see if anyone here is tracking the southern hemisphere and might have some photos.

Because I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of high end observatory scopes, can some one here tell me who might operate such a telescope tell me what theses numbers mean?

Again guys (and all you idiots who have been so down right disrespectful towards me), tell me how these numbers might be used in finding celestial bodies?

(20)(8)(9)(19)
(9)(19)
(1)
(8)(15)(1)(24)

The numbers showed up at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKn69dt1Zk

Like I said, some guy is posting pictures on YouTube that are supposedly of Nibiru just posted numbers that might only make sense to professional astronomers using cutting edge software typically used by large or even highly classified observatories.

Additionally: Those two pictures that are supposedly of Nibiru I mentioned about, can be seen at:
http://uk.youtube.com/user/NibiruShock2012

Again, I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE about top level scopes costing millions that use some of the most advance computer tracking software in the world. Many of you here may lack such knowledge. So...

Can any one be of help here? My request is sincere and I'm seeking the truth, not your wise ass remarks.

Please for gods sake guys, how about a serious response. Sorry, but I was not trying to be a fear mongering fool posting just any old crap here.

Thanks in advance, nonetheless.

James

PS I've toned down my handle to read just, Nibiru. Besides, NibiruShock2012 is already being used on YouTube.com by the man who I keep telling you about.

So you can't take a picture of a lie?

Than the Washington Post must of been lying BIG TIME!

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Story
ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its starts have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

Washington Post, 31-Dec-1983

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the
Sothern hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks
in advance.

http://www.survivingnibiru.com

I agree with Rick.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nibiru_2_Screenshot_03-10-2008.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	683.1 KB
ID:	1762
Old March 11th 08, 04:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru

Default The Washington Post, ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered! (non-html)

[...]

*Not sure how some of you here breathe with your head stuck so far down in the sand.
You may also want to go to:
GROUP: alt.binaries.pictures.astro
SUBJECT: 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a lie, than these must be real.

Old March 11th 08, 04:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru

--

It's not my website to dictate how photos are posted, let alone displayed.
(Get real)

The Washington Post,

Old March 11th 08, 03:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fred[_10_]

Default ASTRO: 2 New Nibiru Photographs

I observed it last night with my C11 (RA=5h 40m, DECL=+21.5) and can indeed
verify that it's heading straight for Earth!! I also verified the encoded
matrix and it also agreed with the observation from last night.. Impact
should be in approx. 5 months. The apparent shift from Orion to the
southern hemisphere is most likely explained via a gravitational lensing
effect caused by the massive Nibiru. Looks like it might be time to bend
over and kiss our asses goodbye.....

Old March 11th 08, 05:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru

I thought they finally locked out children from groups. Does your mother
know you're not in school?
While you're busy playing hooky from school, you might want to watch the
program about Nibiru and its dark star on the History Channel that supports
the Washing Post front page story about this matter.

Now get back to school before I tell your parents on you.

Link to Video and More Photos at:
http://www.smith-mountain-lake-visit...farm_homes.htm

Old March 11th 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker

Like I'm gonna take anything printed in a newspaper seriously.

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the
Sothern hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks
in advance.

http://www.survivingnibiru.com

I agree with Rick.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar power. Who needs the national grid?

Excuse me sir, are you playing the bagpipes or sexually abusing an octopus?