2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives? I am unable to post
them at this time, so here is the link. The photos are posted from some guy
who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in Antarctica/south
pole.

The 2 pictures are posted on page two. There are other pictures there that
are, via videos and stills that over all are quite concerning. I checked the
threads here before posting, and could not find anyone breathing a single
word about Nibiru. No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real.
Question is where exactly is it right now, and what impact will it have on
us as it gets closer to us?

I know this post may start a fire storm of controversy, but threads like
this are great as minds get together to address issues like this,
scientifically.

Thanks in advance to all who help.

JB

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the Sothern
hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks in advance.

http://www.survivingnibiru.com

Old March 10th 08, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Taken January and Feburary 2008

You can't photograph a lie, sorry.

Rick

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives? I am unable to post
them at this time, so here is the link. The photos are posted from some guy
who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in Antarctica/south
pole.

The 2 pictures are posted on page two. There are other pictures there that
are, via videos and stills that over all are quite concerning. I checked the
threads here before posting, and could not find anyone breathing a single
word about Nibiru. No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real.
Question is where exactly is it right now, and what impact will it have on
us as it gets closer to us?

I know this post may start a fire storm of controversy, but threads like
this are great as minds get together to address issues like this,
scientifically.

Thanks in advance to all who help.

JB

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the Sothern
hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks in advance.

Old March 11th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise
external usenet poster

If there are images, why are they not presented in an image
format? Like Jpeg? Why put them into a lousy lossy puke-tube
video?

If "The DATA is real, and verifiable.", let's have the data.
What is the RA and Dec of this object? Without that, no one
will be able to verify the claim. Further, let's have the
original imagery so it too can be verified.

Anyone can throw a file on the internet and claim it to be
proof of something. You're going to have to come up with
something better.

BTW, I climbed Mount Everest. Prove me wrong.

Brian
--
http://www.skywise711.com - Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy, Skepticism
Seismic FAQ: http://www.skywise711.com/SeismicFAQ/SeismicFAQ.html
Quake "predictions": http://www.skywise711.com/quakes/EQDB/index.html
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old March 11th 08, 04:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru
external usenet poster

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a lie, than these must be real.

Based on some smart ass replies, I want to set the record straight.

My request for information is serious. I'm not saying that Nibiru is coming for sure, as that's why I was trying to see if anyone here is tracking the southern hemisphere and might have some photos.

Because I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of high end observatory scopes, can some one here tell me who might operate such a telescope tell me what theses numbers mean?

Again guys (and all you idiots who have been so down right disrespectful towards me), tell me how these numbers might be used in finding celestial bodies?

(20)(8)(9)(19)
(9)(19)
(1)
(8)(15)(1)(24)

The numbers showed up at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKn69dt1Zk

Like I said, some guy is posting pictures on YouTube that are supposedly of Nibiru just posted numbers that might only make sense to professional astronomers using cutting edge software typically used by large or even highly classified observatories.

Additionally: Those two pictures that are supposedly of Nibiru I mentioned about, can be seen at:
http://uk.youtube.com/user/NibiruShock2012

Again, I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE about top level scopes costing millions that use some of the most advance computer tracking software in the world. Many of you here may lack such knowledge. So...

Can any one be of help here? My request is sincere and I'm seeking the truth, not your wise ass remarks.

Please for gods sake guys, how about a serious response. Sorry, but I was not trying to be a fear mongering fool posting just any old crap here.

Thanks in advance, nonetheless.

James

PS I've toned down my handle to read just, Nibiru. Besides, NibiruShock2012 is already being used on YouTube.com by the man who I keep telling you about.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

So you can't take a picture of a lie?

Than the Washington Post must of been lying BIG TIME!

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Story
ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its starts have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

Washington Post, 31-Dec-1983

"Johnny Borborigmi" wrote in message ...
On 2008-03-10 14:06:57 -0400, Rick Johnson said:

Rick

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the
Sothern hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks
in advance.

I agree with Rick.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nibiru_2_Screenshot_03-10-2008.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	683.1 KB
ID:	1762  
Old March 11th 08, 04:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru
external usenet poster

Default The Washington Post, ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered! (non-html)

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Story
ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered!

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.
"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.
"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.
"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its starts have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

*Not sure how some of you here breathe with your head stuck so far down in the sand.
You may also want to go to:
GROUP: alt.binaries.pictures.astro
SUBJECT: 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a lie, than these must be real.

"Nibiru" wrote in message ...

My request for information is serious. I'm not saying that Nibiru is coming for sure, as that's why I was trying to see if anyone here is tracking the southern hemisphere and might have some photos.

Because I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of high end observatory scopes, can some one here tell me who might operate such a telescope tell me what theses numbers mean?

Again guys (and all you idiots who have been so down right disrespectful towards me), tell me how these numbers might be used in finding celestial bodies?

(20)(8)(9)(19)
(9)(19)
(1)
(8)(15)(1)(24)

Like I said, some guy is posting pictures on YouTube that are supposedly of Nibiru just posted numbers that might only make sense to professional astronomers using cutting edge software typically used by large or even highly classified observatories.

Additionally: Those two pictures that are supposedly of Nibiru I mentioned about, can be seen at:

Again, I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE about top level scopes costing millions that use some of the most advance computer tracking software in the world. Many of you here may lack such knowledge. So...

Can any one be of help here? My request is sincere and I'm seeking the truth, not your wise ass remarks.

Please for gods sake guys, how about a serious response. Sorry, but I was not trying to be a fear mongering fool posting just any old crap here.

James

PS I've toned down my handle to read just, Nibiru. Besides, NibiruShock2012 is already being used on YouTube.com by the man who I keep telling you about.

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Story

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

in advance.

I agree with Rick.

Old March 11th 08, 04:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru
external usenet poster

"Skywise" wrote in message
video?

something better.

Brian
--

It's not my website to dictate how photos are posted, let alone displayed.
(Get real)

The Washington Post,
Front Page Story

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly
so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found
in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard
the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet,
a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a
star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming
its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast
by its stars ever gets through.
"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer,
IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director
of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said
in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it
casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in
space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as
close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great
distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms,
so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond
the outermost planet Pluto.
"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said
Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space
Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I
don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify
it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the
northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of
the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies
in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first
and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near
the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.
"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the
one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A
planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could
still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is
no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees
Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so
sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above
absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could
be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be
moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said.
"I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun
it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th
planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a
Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got
hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so
bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck
"hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its starts
have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot
penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been
able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step
forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe
formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is
to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the
100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its
search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has
ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close
enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it
since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

*Not sure how some of you here breathe with your head stuck so far down in
the sand.

SUBJECT: 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a
lie, than these must be real.

Old March 11th 08, 05:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru
external usenet poster

"Skywise" wrote in message
video?

something better.

Brian
--

It's not my website to dictate how photos are posted, let alone displayed.
(Get real)

The Washington Post,
Front Page Story

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly
so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found
in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard
the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet,
a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a
star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming
its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast
by its stars ever gets through.
"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer,
IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director
of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said
in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it
casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in
space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as
close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great
distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms,
so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond
the outermost planet Pluto.
"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said
Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space
Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I
don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify
it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the
northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of
the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies
in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first
and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near
the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.
"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the
one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A
planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could
still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is
no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees
Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so
sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above
absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could
be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be
moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said.
"I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun
it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th
planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a
Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got
hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so
bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck
"hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its starts
have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot
penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been
able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step
forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe
formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is
to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the
100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its
search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has
ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close
enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it
since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

*Not sure how some of you here breathe with your head stuck so far down in
the sand.

SUBJECT: 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a
lie, than these must be real.

Old March 11th 08, 03:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fred[_10_]
external usenet poster

Default ASTRO: 2 New Nibiru Photographs

I observed it last night with my C11 (RA=5h 40m, DECL=+21.5) and can indeed
verify that it's heading straight for Earth!! I also verified the encoded
matrix and it also agreed with the observation from last night.. Impact
should be in approx. 5 months. The apparent shift from Orion to the
southern hemisphere is most likely explained via a gravitational lensing
effect caused by the massive Nibiru. Looks like it might be time to bend
over and kiss our asses goodbye.....

"Nibiru Shock 2012" wrote in message

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives? I am unable to
post them at this time, so here is the link. The photos are posted from
some guy who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in
Antarctica/south pole.

Old March 11th 08, 05:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Nibiru
external usenet poster

Default ASTRO: 2 New Nibiru Photographs

I thought they finally locked out children from groups. Does your mother
know you're not in school?
While you're busy playing hooky from school, you might want to watch the
program about Nibiru and its dark star on the History Channel that supports
the Washing Post front page story about this matter.

Now get back to school before I tell your parents on you.

Link to Video and More Photos at:
http://www.smith-mountain-lake-visit...farm_homes.htm
"Fred" wrote in message
I observed it last night with my C11 (RA=5h 40m, DECL=+21.5) and can
indeed verify that it's heading straight for Earth!! I also verified the
encoded matrix and it also agreed with the observation from last night..
Impact should be in approx. 5 months. The apparent shift from Orion to the
southern hemisphere is most likely explained via a gravitational lensing
effect caused by the massive Nibiru. Looks like it might be time to bend
over and kiss our asses goodbye.....

"Nibiru Shock 2012" wrote in message

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives? I am unable to
post them at this time, so here is the link. The photos are posted from
some guy who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in
Antarctica/south pole.

Old March 11th 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker
external usenet poster

Default The Washington Post, ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered! (non-html)

Like I'm gonna take anything printed in a newspaper seriously.

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:45:38 -0400, "Nibiru"
wrote:

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Story

*Not sure how some of you here breathe with your head stuck so far down in the sand.
SUBJECT: 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a lie, than these must be real.

"Nibiru" wrote in message ...

(20)(8)(9)(19)
(9)(19)
(1)
(8)(15)(1)(24)

James

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Story

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

in advance.

I agree with Rick.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar power. Who needs the national grid?
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com

Excuse me sir, are you playing the bagpipes or sexually abusing an octopus?