ASTRO: The Veil Nebula

Old September 9th 07, 05:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: The Veil Nebula

I thought this would have been brighter with 12 minutes of data. The high
clouds may have robbed me a bit but I think I should use the 300mm for this
to make the subject bigger.

Joe

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blend-1024.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	1206
Old September 9th 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

maybe a nebula filter will suppress the background some and give you better
contrast Joe?

something like the Hutech LPS or IDAS may be a good choice with your dslr

http://www.sciencecenter.net/hutech/idas/lpsv3.htm