ASTRO: Buck Moon (almost)

Old July 29th 07, 04:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: Buck Moon (almost)

Tomorrow night is Full Moon but with the weather around here you just can't
wait. The 400D is on Haps workbench so this is with the old trusty CP4500
and the 70mm refractor. 1/125 sec @ 100asa.

Joe

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7-28-07.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	1058
Old July 29th 07, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_2_]

Hi - nice!! I've never done a full moon image but hope to do so soon. -
I just took some closeups of what is left of the terminator .. agreed
about the weather. I had a monsoon here a few hours ago and a big
t-storm is raging to my north. - take care - Rod

Astro:Moon Starlord Astro Pictures 0 June 19th 07 02:50 AM
ASTRO: 1.3 and 2.4 day old moon TheCroW Astro Pictures 2 April 23rd 07 12:15 AM
PENNY PINCHER -- The Buck Stops Here. Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 June 7th 05 11:26 PM
X-Mas bang for the buck mark ensley Amateur Astronomy 9 December 4th 04 01:55 PM
Brett (Counterfeit) Buck John Maxson Space Shuttle 0 August 18th 03 06:10 AM