ASTRO: Friday night Moon

Old July 2nd 07, 05:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: Friday night Moon

I am posting this again because I posted this earlier but I didn't see it.
Sorry! 70mm refractor @ f/8 hand held EOS 400D for 1/200sec

Joe

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6-30-07 cannon-2.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	996
Old July 4th 07, 05:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"J McBride" wrote
I am posting this again because I posted this earlier but I didn't see it.
Sorry! 70mm refractor @ f/8 hand held EOS 400D for 1/200sec

OK deep sky observers: Chant after me: "Go away Moon! Go away Moon! (etc,
etc)"

.....but seriously, that's a beautiful image Joe!!

George N

PS: After a run of beautiful clear and cool days & nights, the moon is now
going away from the evening sky...... which no doubt results in our local
forecast of thunderstorms for the next seven days!!