ASTRO: widefield fatigue part 4, region north of IC1396

Old June 17th 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default ASTRO: widefield fatigue part 4, region north of IC1396

image

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/sha...2hao3_page.htm

map

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/sh2129_map_page.htm

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sh2_129_p150_6303_baader_s2hao3_18x20min_svga.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	959  Click image for larger version

Name:	sh2129_map_svga.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	960
Old June 17th 07, 05:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker[_1_]

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:44:59 GMT, "Richard Crisp"
wrote:

image

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/sha...2hao3_page.htm

This produces an error message.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

A wife is having sex with her husband's best friend one day.
Soon the phone rings, so she answers it.
"Yes, uh, ok, yes, ok, well, bye."
Her husband's best friend says, "Who was it?"
"That was my husband," she replied.
The man jumped out of bed, and tried to put on his clothes in a hurry.
"Relax," said the wife. "He just called to tell me he was out playing golf with you"
Old June 17th 07, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

the system administrator is moving some of the servers around today so there
may be periods the website is not accessible

try again later

http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Old June 17th 07, 06:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

wrote:

image

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/sha...2hao3_page.htm

This produces an error message.

map

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/sh2129_map_page.htm

All links worked for me and still do. You must have a local temporary
problem.
Rick

Old June 17th 07, 06:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker[_1_]

wrote:

image

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/sha...2hao3_page.htm

This produces an error message.

map

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/sh2129_map_page.htm

All links worked for me and still do. You must have a local temporary
problem.

Or just temporary.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Gary Glitter has said if he gets executed he wants cremating and his ashes putting in an etch-a-sketch, so the kids can still play with him!
Old June 17th 07, 06:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker[_1_]

Ok now thanks.

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:36:46 -0700, "Richard Crisp"
wrote:

the system administrator is moving some of the servers around today so there
may be periods the website is not accessible

try again later

.. .
wrote:

[...]

What's red and sits in the corner?
A baby chewing on razor blades.

What's blue and sits in the corner?
A baby in a plastic bag.

What's green and sits in the corner?
The same baby a month later.
Old June 17th 07, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

That's a great region too.My favourite is the Sharpless nebula to the lower
right. And of course I'd like to know more about those mysteriously labeled
objects 1 to 9 :-)

Stefan

et...

Old June 17th 07, 08:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

"Stefan Lilge" wrote in message
That's a great region too.My favourite is the Sharpless nebula to the
lower right. And of course I'd like to know more about those mysteriously
labeled objects 1 to 9 :-)

I agree with you Stefan; I too want to know more about what those objects
are that are labelled.

I think in a few days I should have some names for them and will update the
map when I do

I've amassed quite a few of these maps now:

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/maps_page.htm

I hope to make more

they are a great place to find targets and occasionally you find something
uncharted :-)