ASTRO: Observing the Conjunction from Cherry Springs Star Party

Old May 20th 07, 11:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Observing the Conjunction from Cherry Springs Star Party

Here's my friend Art pretending to be observing the moon/venus conjunction
with my Obsession 20. Art was taking most of the pictures (a reversal of our
usual roles) and I was doing the visual observing.

More pics from CSSP later..........

George N

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version