ASTRO: several Solar images

Old May 15th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Default ASTRO: several Solar images

Hello everyone. Mother's day was a really good day for me. The weather was
just right.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	07-05-13k.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	836  Click image for larger version

Name:	07-05-13l.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	837  Click image for larger version

Name:	07-05-12b.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	839  Click image for larger version

Name:	07-05-13b.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	840  Click image for larger version

Name:	07-05-13d.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	841

Click image for larger version

Name:	07-05-13i.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	842
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07-05-12a.jpg (62.7 KB, 89 views)
Old May 15th 07, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

LA wrote:
Hello everyone. Mother's day was a really good day for me. The weather was
just right.

Beautiful. Think Sling Shot Cactus is my favorite of the bunch.

Once or twice a year I get seeing like this. Most of the time the sun
is a blob.

I'm envious.

Rick

Old May 15th 07, 08:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Kev

Nice, congrats at the pic on the solar web site
Kev

Old May 15th 07, 09:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Larry,

good idea to do some imaging in between all the cake-eating etc. (at least
that was what I was doing on that day ;-)
Again your pictures are a joy to watch, even for somebody like me who is
rarely excited by anything else than galaxies...

Stefan

Old May 16th 07, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"LA" wrote
Hello everyone. Mother's day was a really good day for me. The weather
was just right.

Larry,

Great hi rez images as usual! Even at close to cycle minimum the sun can
be fascinating to observe.

George N