ASTRO: Sunspot 953 also (amazed again with my scope)

Old April 28th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: Sunspot 953 also (amazed again with my scope)

Again amazed what I can capture with my 130 Newton en hybride camera :-)
Despite the wind I managed to get some good shots. The B/W version I did to
get the lines inside the spot to be some more present.

Bynostar 130-900 Newton, Astrosolar foil, 25 mm eyepiece, FujiFilm S5500
hybride camera. RAW, ISO 64. All 3 images are stacks: close up 8 x RAW,
whole sun 5 x RAW.

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2007_0428_152802_sun_953_1.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	767  Click image for larger version

Name:	2007_0428_152802_sun_953_2.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	273.0 KB
ID:	768  Click image for larger version

Name:	2007_0428_152802_sun_953_3.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	769
Old April 28th 07, 04:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

It looks like you have good seeing also. That is really close up. I
couldn't get any closer because I didn't have my scope on a mount with a
drive. I do plan to get some lunar shots tonight.

Joe

Old April 28th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Yeah, I guess so But I also do not have a mount with a motor. The mount
is to light, it's an EQ2 that came with the scope. Still have to get me a
EQ3 or alike with good motor :-)

Menno

Meno

Old May 1st 07, 04:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"TheCroW" wrote
Again amazed what I can capture with my 130 Newton en hybride camera.....

It came out great Menno!!

George N