Space Engineering OR Technology - Google News for Wednesday 3 December 2014

Old December 3rd 14, 04:30 PM posted to sci.space.tech
Google News via sci.space.tech Admin

Default Space Engineering OR Technology - Google News for Wednesday 3 December 2014

space engineering OR technology - Google News

Space Technology Unlocks Ancient Rituals - Canada NewsWire (press release)

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...ncient-rituals

Space Technology Unlocks Ancient Rituals
Canada NewsWire (press release)
CALGARY, Dec. 3, 2014 /CNW/ - Technology originally used in space can now
help you meditate with ease. TIMEZ5 Global Inc. is the newest partner
welcomed by the Space Foundation alongside the Orion spacecraft launch as
part of an exclusive group of ...

and more

Orion Rocket Poised for its First Trip to Space - ENGINEERING.com

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...-to-Space.aspx

ENGINEERING.com
Orion Rocket Poised for its First Trip to Space
ENGINEERING.com
test, Orion, Space, Rocket Orions first flight test is expected to be one
for the books: the first mission since Apollo to carry a spacecraft built
for humans to deep space, the first time NASAs next-generation spacecraft
is tested against the ...
After Orion launch, big steps lie ahead for Mars trip, NASA saysOrlando
Sentinel
Orion Spacecraft Launch on Thursday a Big Leap Toward Mars, NASA
SaysSpace.com
Rebranding NASA For A New Space AgeCo.Create
NBCNews.com -Washington Post (blog) -Los Angeles Times
all 456 news articles

Science and technology: World Space Week 2014 commences at UET - The
Express Tribune

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...mences-at-uet/

The Express Tribune
Science and technology: World Space Week 2014 commences at UET
The Express Tribune
SUPARCO Deputy Director General Amin Bahadur briefed the audience about
World Space Week and SUPARCOs activities. PHOTO: COMPFIGHT.COM. PESHAWAR:
World Space Week, 2014 commenced at University of Engineering and
Technology ...

Saarc leaders seek deeper cooperation in space technology - Business
Standard

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...2600351_1.html

Saarc leaders seek deeper cooperation in space technology
Business Standard
Regional collaboration in space technology must be enhanced to achieve
sustainable development in South Asia, according to leaders of Saarc member
states. Addressing the inaugural session of the 18th South Asian
Association for Regional Cooperation ...

and more

Career Spotlight: What I Do as an Aerospace Engineer - Lifehacker

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...eer-1665681663

Lifehacker
Career Spotlight: What I Do as an Aerospace Engineer
Lifehacker
Once I got into my core Aerospace Engineering classes things got better, or
I just enjoyed the classes more. After my sophomore year of college, I got
a co-op position with Rockwell Collins and this really solidified my love
for aerospace and ...

and more