amount of oil in the Mars crust math relationship of amount of oceans to amount of total oil

Old January 3rd 04, 08:10 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default amount of oil in the Mars crust math relationship of amount of oceans to amount of total oil

(Archimedes Plutonium) wrote in message . com...

Okay, so the water volume to oil volume stays fixed at a maximum of 7
million to 1 for any given specific time.

But we need the Analysis now of how long oil can stay storaged? Is it
indefinite storage underground. Let us assume it is. In this way, we
can say mathematically that every 7 million X 635 = 4.4 billion years
that the total amount of oil produced by Earth could fill the present
day ocean basins.

There is this integral relationship between the amount of water on a
planet, then the amount of life that water can support and finally the
amount of oil/coal reserves. For planet Earth, the total amount of oil
and coal ever produced by Earth would fill the entire Ocean basins if
they were presently removed of all of its water and thence filled with
the oil and coal that was produced in its 5 billion year past history.

The same parameters should roughly tell us how much oil and coal is
buried in the Mars crust. We determine how much of an ocean basin Mars
had in the past. We then estimate the largest extent of that Martian
Ocean Basins. Then we safely say that the amount of oil plus coal
buried in the Martian Crust could fill the Mars past Ocean Basin.

But there is one factor we must consider for Mars in that the storage
of oil underground in Mars is not as safe of a storage as on Earth and
that during the millions of years of Mars past history not only did
the water escape but oil also escaped.

So that brings me to the challenging question that if Earth oil plus
coal during its past 5 billion years of history could fill the entire
Ocean basins, then what proportion of coal to oil would that filling
be?? Is it 50% coal and 50% oil??

My memory of geology and coal production is that oil is perhaps a
byproduct of coal as the liquid content of coal is oil.

By the way, if any of these landing remote controlled robots on Mars
wants to prove or disprove life on past Mars, they simply need to dig
deep enough to a coal seam on Mars. Any thing other than coal
discovered on Mars will not be accepted by the science community at
large. We all know how contentious "new science" is with its many
irrational hotheads, for a case in point is that some people who have
science degrees from colleges still do not believe or understand
Global Warming.

According to my theory of CellWell1 and CellWell2 of the origins of
our Solar System, the planet Earth and Mars are at least twice as old
as the gas giants in that Earth and Mars are at least 10 billion years
old whereas Jupiter is only 5 billion years old. Earth and Mars some 8
billion years ago was a satellite of a large planet such as one of the
gas giants at present. Earth and Mars were like Europa of Jupiter and
that the old-Jupiter that had Earth and Mars as a satellite wandered
into the Sun and became our present day Sun but Earth and Mars escaped
that consumption of the old-Jupiter. And in those 10 billion years,
both Mars and Earth had opportunities to have rich and lush life.
Sometime in the past 4 billion years Mars wandered to its present
location and lost its water. But it still retains its hidden treasures
of coal and oil when it was in orbit around the Sun much like Earth
today and had lush life.

I suspect when Mars is dug into and found coal seams that it would
only be a Fraction of the amount of coal and oil that had been
produced on Mars in its past 8 billion years of history.

I also suspect that the amount of coal and oil found on Mars could
make the country that finds it and engineers a way of exploiting it
will be amply rewarded and retain its superpower status. I say this
more so because the entire planet of Mars would be an open pit mine
and it is not so much the coal and oil on Mars that is precious but
the total amount of Uranium. So that while back on Earth, countries
fight one another for their oil or uranium. Whoever controls and owns
Mars will have all the other countries on Earth at a huge advantage.
In ancient Greeks, Archimedes 1st once said "give me a place to stand
on and place a fulcrum and I will move the Earth". Archimedes 2nd is
now beginning to answer that place and fulcrum. It is the Moon and
Mars, not for their oil and coal but for their uranium. Because of the
Fusion Barrier Principle, there is only one word for preciousness and
valuableness and rich and wealth and that word is fissilefuel.

Archimedes Plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
Old January 4th 04, 12:48 AM
Coalbunny

On 3 Jan 2004 12:10:08 -0800, (Archimedes Plutonium)
carved in granite...

My memory of geology and coal production is that oil is perhaps a
byproduct of coal as the liquid content of coal is oil.

Yes you will find oil in a good number of coals. OTOH, you have less of a
chance of finding coal with the oil. A good example is the oil over by Rangely,
Colorado. While the cretaceous coals in the surrounding area have repored some
showings of oil, I'm not sure if the samples pulled from the surrounding oil
fields showed much for coal. Since I have not researched that in depth, I may
be incorrect.

I would suspect that gilsonite SW of the Rangely fields has more relation to oil
since it is a solid hydrocarbon and coal is not. 2TBOMK.
Carl

--
This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII

removenumeralstoreplyviaemail...

Old January 5th 04, 12:25 PM
Richard Clark

By the way, if any of these landing remote controlled robots on Mars
wants to prove or disprove life on past Mars, they simply need to dig
deep enough to a coal seam on Mars.

There are thousands of "impact" drill holes already, exposing all sorts of
things from the interior.

The Mote around the Beam?
http://members.aol.com/RichClark7/read/mote.htm

Getting the Right Interpretation