Space.news now dead?

Old February 15th 17, 05:33 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Space.news now dead?

The last post was the space Calendar in January. Has the person who used to
publish news here now given it up or retired, and no I'm not volunteering!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Old February 16th 17, 11:30 PM posted to sci.space.station
Dr J R Stockton[_198_]

In sci.space.station message , Wed, 15
Feb 2017 16:33:58, Brian Gaff posted:

The last post was the space Calendar in January. Has the person who used to
publish news here now given it up or retired, and no I'm not volunteering!

One can obtain the Calendar at http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/calendar/
which appears up-to-date; it reports C37 as successful, which was
yesterday IST.

ME :

2017-02-15 Wed - L ISRO, Sriharikota, PSLV-C37, Cartosat-2, INS-IA &
INS-1B, + 101 non-Indian satellites.

RON B :

Feb 15 -Updated[Feb 15] Cartosat 2D/ INS 1A & 1B/ Flock-3P 1-88/ BGUSat/
DIDO 2/ PEASSS/ Al-Farabi 1/ Nayif 1 (FUNcube 5) PSLV Launch, Successful

Feb 15 -New[Feb 16] Comet P/2012 O2 (McNaught) At Opposition (4.062 AU)

Feb 18 -Updated[Feb 16] Dragon CRS-10/ SAGE 3/ ALTAIR 1 Falcon 9 Launch
(International Space Station)

Also, @RonBaalke seems to have tweeted early this afternoon, our time.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Merlyn Web Site - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.

Old February 18th 17, 09:53 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

I notice its now updated again with some news.
I was not complaining about the web resources only the usenet group
sci.space.news not being sent any textual news. I and others like text lists
and groups as they aware far less hassle than pretty web sites.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...