A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #981  
Old February 12th 17, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,156
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A


Ads
  #982  
Old February 12th 17, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,012
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"The http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
aka "reber G=emc^2" wrote
NOTHING, which is the only good post that Bert ever made.

  #983  
Old February 12th 17, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,303
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:50:09 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
"The http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
aka "reber G=emc^2" wrote
NOTHING, which is the only good post that Bert ever made.



No news is usually good news, hanson.

The sun has broken through here in Gresham, and with it the east wind is naturally back currently blowing at 17 mph. Temp is 48F as of 1:15 PM PST. No rain.

During one of our recent snowy spells, I noticed one morning tracks in the snow in my back yard that were about two feet long and a foot wide! I had been hoping to take a hike into our remote mountains to look for Bigfoot, but it looks like he may have come to me!

Double-A

  #984  
Old February 12th 17, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,012
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... now wrote:

hanson wrote:
"The http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
aka "reber G=emc^2" wrote
NOTHING, which is the only good post that Bert ever made.

Abner wrote:
No news is usually good news, hanson.

hanson wrote:
Abner, well, yes. Now do like what Glazier just did.


  #985  
Old February 16th 17, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,303
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Been raining steadily for the last two days here in Gresham. South wind at 10 mph, with an occasional surprise hard gust to further damage my umbrella. Good thing they sell these umbrellas for only a dollar at Dollar Tree. But often the are out of them, since they destruct so fast around here! Some time tonight the rain may stop for a day. Of course the east wind will be back bringing back colder temperatures just as soon as the rain stops. Currently 45F as of 1:45 PM PST.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. Showed her the user manual I had written for the amortization program I had written and sold to the public some years ago. She was impressed.

Double-A




  #986  
Old February 17th 17, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,303
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A

  #987  
Old February 17th 17, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,156
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A


Woke up at 6:30 and some tiny snow flakes were in the air.Very windy and 52F Now at 1pm its raining windy and 60. Good thing I got over the flu.Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy. She took me for a spin and then had coffee at here house.She is a money person.Igave her a painting.Taking her out for a pizza Sat. She isjust a kid at 71. O ya TreBert
  #988  
Old February 17th 17, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,012
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Woke up at 6:30 and Now at 1pm "reber G=emc^2"
the http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
is just and only doing what it says in [1].... ROTFLMAO
  #989  
Old February 17th 17, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,303
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:17:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A


Woke up at 6:30 and some tiny snow flakes were in the air.Very windy and 52F Now at 1pm its raining windy and 60. Good thing I got over the flu.Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy. She took me for a spin and then had coffee at here house.She is a money person.Igave her a painting.Taking her out for a pizza Sat. She isjust a kid at 71. O ya TreBert



Snowflakes in Fullerton? The end must really be near!

I think you're really on the right track now. Women driving brand new Caddies are well worth your time! I'll bet all her money hasn't kept her from feeling lonely. Go for it, Bert! You only live once!

Double-A


  #990  
Old February 18th 17, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,012
Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"Double-A" Abner wrote:

the http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
repeated the same Lie ands Fantasy that he posted 8
months ago when
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine initially lied:
"Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy
then had coffee at here house. I gave her a painting.Taking
her out for a pizza Sat. O ya TreBert"


"Double-A" Abner wrote:
The end for Swine Glazier must really be near!
Go for it, Bert! You only live once!... & it will end soon.

hanson wrote:
Yeah, yeah, Abner, carry on with FUD-mastering the
criminal Jewish Jailbird Glazier. It may help him to
sign over to you, Abner, his Van and the Bucket that
he ****s into, which he did bequeath onto you, last year.
.... Carry on & Go for it , Abner. --- LOL



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.