Once Upon A Time

Old February 16th 17, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Once Upon A Time

All there is was closer.Moon orbited Earth only 25,000 miles out.NASA had MARS as close as close to the Sun as today's Earth WOW Is centrifical force of rotation winning over gravity? Nature loves to have balance Hmmm However balancing is not 100%.This needs more study,and I will post on long term balance in the near future.Trebert
Old February 16th 17, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Is centrifical force of rotation winning over gravity?
Nature loves to have balance Hmmm ... However
balancing is not 100%.This needs more study,and
I will post on long term balance in the near future",
after he said:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__, ...

who is pimping himself with his addiction & obsession
to lie, plagiarize, to parrot, throw buzzwords around but
has no idea what they mean... AND he behave like a
dog that barks into the night at a distant noise he knows
nothing about.... but is compelled & driven to do this:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
to "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Glazier-****-eaters, as seen
in [1], by the Full Swine & Criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier.

PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Old February 16th 17, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ned Latham[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:

All there is was closer.

And she had a Southern accent.

Ned
Old February 19th 17, 12:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:30:21 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All there is was closer.Moon orbited Earth only 25,000 miles out.NASA had MARS as close as close to the Sun as today's Earth WOW Is centrifical force of rotation winning over gravity? Nature loves to have balance Hmmm However balancing is not 100%.This needs more study,and I will post on long term balance in the near future.Trebert

At NASA all the old times that were with the Saturn v(Apollo) got fed up with the Micky Mouse shuttles.Some sued. Smith family settled out of court.5.5 million.Goes with what I have been posting about GOPers being Mafia and NASA taken over by Nixon and Walter Annenberg. Trump will straighten all this out O ya TreBert All this is why GOPers killed JFK
Old February 19th 17, 04:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

...."fed up with Bert's Micky Mouse Van, ****less "Herbert
Glazier" is well known
as http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]