More Disturbing Planetary World News About Freaky Mammoth Sea Wave

Old April 18th 05, 10:41 AM
nightbat

Default More Disturbing Planetary World News About Freaky Mammoth Sea Wave

nightbat wrote

Another story about a strange super 7 story wave that
smashes into a cruse liner with dangerous results.

See:
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news...405cruise_ship

Can this be happening, that already the predicted approaching planet
comet Wormwood is having such large catastrophic effects on Earth? Stay
in doors, pull down your shades, make sure you have plenty of emergency
food and water and don't forget to bring in fido, no tellin what's next.
For a long history of killer waves as nightbat long ago advised and
predicted,

See:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/loca...p-257522c.html

More about the Comet planet Wormwood for those who missed it.

See:
http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...stra2012 .htm

More about the certain star folks Galactic Federation and Universal
Prime Directive info:

See:
http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...%2FNibiru.html

More about the predicted Earth ascension and super intelligence Star
folks mass landings---Photon Belt info,

See:
http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...oton_belt.html

Oh well, and humble nightbat is suppose to be the one to herald in
the present clocked comet the Star folks are purportedly coming in on
and get us safely Wormwood away aboard that star ship for Officer Ray.
Well, unless you have a Darla star ship seat ticket don't even think of
trying to get onboard, because per cosmic light folks you'll just have
to wait for another 10,500 year next star ship wave. I sure hope the
Princess Darla Star Folks have lots of cable channels and allow lots of
downloading of songs on the net.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old April 18th 05, 01:25 PM
Bill Sheppard

Hey Night
All these rogue waves recently might be an indication
that Darla finally got a real hyperdrive working instead of relying on
those silly capricious 'gas streams'. You need to tell her to get that
thing out of our solar system before engaging it. oc

Old April 18th 05, 02:40 PM
Starlord

That's it. Just more garbage and another for the killfile.

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Old April 19th 05, 07:04 AM
Saul Levy

Rogue waves are out there up to 100 feet high. 70 feet is big, but
not the biggest that can occur.

Saul Levy

Old April 19th 05, 09:04 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
[...]

nightbat,

If you want to hear more of this wormwood kind of stuff, be sure to
watch the series "Revelations", this week part 2 on at 7:00 PM on
Thursday night on NBC. Usually its on Wednesday nights.

Double-A

Old April 19th 05, 10:45 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

wrote:

nightbat wrote

Another story about a strange super 7 story wave that
smashes into a cruse liner with dangerous results.

the nightbat

Rogue waves are out there up to 100 feet high. 70 feet is big, but
not the biggest that can occur.

Saul Levy

nightbat

Right again Saul, hmmmmmm, you're making my next Earth science
Officer list vacancy position should one of my illustrious 1ST Official
Contact Earth Star Team Science Members fail for some reason to fulfil
their heavy responsibilities.

the nightbat
Old April 19th 05, 11:01 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Thanks Officer Double-A, wasn't aware the subject had made the
public airwaves, but was wondering why some net folks were interested in
it. I have my hands full waiting for the Darla Star team to hopefully
return soon, and getting the science Officers whipped up and alert for
hopeful 1ST Official Contact Day. I figured those info comet packed
sites would keep the net Darla clueless, trolls, or non believers busy
for a while. What's up with Twitty, she sounded somewhat upset with you.
Hope it was just part of her not feeling too good. She thankfully seems
a lot better now, and women, the old saying goes, you can't live with
them, and you can't live without them. How does that saying apply to the
dual sexed Star folks?

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old April 19th 05, 09:20 PM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

I think Twitty's tired of me. And I won't go were I'm not wanted. But
also she is physically ill, and I only wish she would seek the medical
attention she needs. I fear she doesn't have the will to live. She
hasn't been keeping up her blog the last few days. It doesn't look
good.

Double-A

Old April 20th 05, 12:30 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What created that 70ft wave?.I Did not hear of any Earth disturbance
How about a large rock hit the water near the ship? After hitting that
ship where did the wave end up.? did they see the wave coming at them?
Did they see it go off in the horizon? If these question can't be
answered it was a very freaky wave. Tidal waves are only 3 ft high when
they race across the water at 350mph. If the sea was calm I can see
just two reasons "One" an asteroid,and "two" a sink hole in the floor
of the ocean. Bert PS was the cruise ship in the Bermuda triangle?

Old April 20th 05, 02:48 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
What created that 70ft wave?.I Did not hear of any Earth disturbance
How about a large rock hit the water near the ship? After hitting

that
ship where did the wave end up.? did they see the wave coming at

them?
Did they see it go off in the horizon? If these question can't be
answered it was a very freaky wave. Tidal waves are only 3 ft high

when
they race across the water at 350mph. If the sea was calm I can see
just two reasons "One" an asteroid,and "two" a sink hole in the

floor
of the ocean. Bert PS was the cruise ship in the Bermuda

triangle?

Contrary to the impression given by press reports, one of the men who
was on board the ship said it was more like a long series of waves that
kept pounding the ship for an extended period of time, while the ship
struggled to move onward.

Double-A