noTroll2016 and the Great Ape ...

Old June 5th 16, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default noTroll2016 and the Great Ape ...

A small zoo in S.E Missoura obtained a very
rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks
the gorilla, a female, became very difficult
to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian
determined the problem. The gorilla was in
heat. To make matters worse, there was no
male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper
thought of noTroll2016, a redneck part-time
worker responsible for cleaning the animal
cages . noTroll, like most rednecks, had
little sense but possessed ample ability
to satisfy a female of any species.
The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a
solution.

noTroll2016 was approached with a proposition.
Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla
for $500.00?

noTroll showed some interest, but said he
would have to think the matter over carefully.
The following day, he announced that he would
accept their offer, but only under five
conditions:

"First", noTroll said, "I ain't gonna kiss
her on the lips, like I do my sister Chlamydia."
The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.

“Second", noTroll said, "She must wear a 'Dale
Earnhardt Forever' T-Shirt." The keeper again
readily agreed to this condition.

"Third", the noTroll said, "you can't never
tell no one about this." The keeper again
readily agreed to this condition.

"Fourth", the Trollster Lee said, "I want all
the children raised Southern Baptist." Once
again it was agreed.

And lastly, noTroll said, "I'm gonna need another
week to come up with the $500.00!”

Old June 5th 16, 04:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hgar wrote:
[...]

Damn it hagar.
You ruined that joke by embellishing too much.
You gotta hit with the punchline fast, give just enough time for the drum
rimshot, and move on.

That's why you aren't doing the warm up act for Sarah Silverman in Vegas
yet.

Old June 5th 16, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hgar wrote:
[...]

*********************
He's not doing the warm up for Sarah because Jews don't like crackers. And
Frankly, the only warm up for which Hags has any talent would be for the
Trailer Park Boys. Also, I'm really concerned that Hagar continues to be
confused regarding Chlamydia. Everyone herein knows that Chlamydia (along
with Clitoria and Gonnoria) are Hagar's sisters. Chlamydia is not my
sister. Hags and his sisters have different father's, so I guess
technically they are half sisters (although full sized - see pic below).
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old June 5th 16, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hgar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

snip

[...]

*** yet another knee slapper by our resident doofus.
Not an original thought in your scrambled brain ...
you go, Troll ...

Old June 6th 16, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hgar" wrote in message

[...]

***Hags especially likes those asses that look like a tin roof after a hail
storm.

Good news for my pal noTroll2016 ... Hgar Misc 1 January 4th 16 10:23 PM
Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!! Bast[_2_] Misc 0 June 18th 10 09:41 PM
a straight line from Earth to Great Wall, to Great Attractor to Sloan [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 May 7th 09 05:35 AM
#16 Great Bootes Void and Sloan Great Wall gives us the Axis of the [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 8th 08 06:51 PM
Great Temp. Great Heat Man verses Nature But not for Long Spacetimes [email protected] Misc 29 February 7th 08 11:34 PM