What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

Old September 19th 07, 05:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
American

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

On Sep 19, 9:57 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 18, 10:31 pm, John Griffin wrote:

BradGuth wrote:
I guess discovering of other intelligent life
existing/coexisting on Venus, the saving of mother Earth from
humanity or so much as anything on behalf of establishing the
likes of Willie Moo's SBLs for the greater good of all life on
Earth, simply isn't quite good enough use of this Usenet
unless others as insiders can keep proving how they can just
as easily via remote shut it all down or merely disable and/or
modify most any given usenet server feature.

Besides the usual faith-based gauntlet of topic/author
stalkings and bashings by those in charge of putting their own
kind on a stick, there's also their usual brown-nosed clown
tactic of topic renamings and/or diverting into those Yid
damage-control cesspools of "alt.usenet.kooks" and
"alt.fan.art-bell".

For example; Discussion subject changed to "What's wrong with
Brad Guth?" by Art Deco

Not that hardly anyone within this greater Usenet of naysay
land gives an honest hoot, but it looks as though they've gone
and done it once again. Rabbi Deco and his brown-nosed Yid
minion and fellow rusemaster Griffin are each going around
like crazy sniffing butts. It's simply what such old dogs do
best, and no matters what they can't seem to ever get enough
of what other Yid butts smell and taste like.

Believe it or not, with that much Yiddish buttology snarfing
going on, whereas now they've somehow managed to break
GOOGLE's "Sort by date" function. Is that good insider MIB
damage control, or what? - Brad Guth -

It's a miracle! I broke that without having looked at google
newsgroup stuff for a ****load of months. Watch out,
brad...maybe I'll break you next. I hope not, but since I don't
know how I wielded such power, I can't guarantee anything.
Meanwhile, let me try to help you. The last time I used that
thing, it allowed for a date range in the search. If you want to
see the most recent articles, just restrict it to the last day or
two. If you weren't too busy spewing Guthish wankology, you
might have figured that out for yourself.

I know all about that nifty crap, but thanks anyway.

Sadly, the GOOGLE usenet feature of having those topic replies as
listed by way of date instead of "sorted by reply" is still broken by
those intent upon making complex topics as hard as possible to
manage. Of course, you still have not a clue as to what I'm talking
about because, clearly you're one of those bad guys that create such
problems in the first place.

P.S. The absence of anything remotely resembling evidence for
life on Venus does NOT imply that there's life on Venus.

Once again, your excluding of evidence and insurmountable naysayism is
noted.
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

It was the Monday 9/17 edition of the Atlanta Journal and
Constitution whose front page read "No Apologies for Pork"
that caught my eye that understandably, was just the same,
old, bought-and-paid-for crony press, that even rather than
being stiff-necked, must air its stupidity, and should have been
renamed "Po Gee-oh-gee-uh lykes Homeboy Transpotayshun"
(with "Homeboy" the only word spelled correctly!)

Must the establishment's CABAL over potential upwardly mobile
infrastructure, order their "feast of taxes" at the table of highway
construction, in complete unison and admonishment, with their
heads bowed to their lukewarm God of just another
"DO_GOODER" technology, without the least bit of discussion,
analysis, digression, where-with-all, introspection, sense,
purpose, or intuition?

Just my two cents of "What is really at stake here??"

American

Old September 19th 07, 06:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
American

BradGuth wrote:
[...]

American- Hide quoted text -

Am I really the only one that sees "No Apologies for Pork"
as just the for the ignorant and proud?? Yet the Article reeks
of the arrogant condescension that the "pork" bureaucrats have
become universally used to - and the more that they resist
the sea changes that quantum technology is OFFERED TO
THEM, the less they will have the ability to represent their
own constituents. The limit to this type of prodigal spending
means a return to the politics of building a larger box for
increased pork, not thinking about revolutionizing the system
with non-steel-and-concrete advances - like the elimination
of toll roads, gasoline and gasoline additives, EPA oil producer
regulations, automobiles, airplanes, turbine based jets, jet fuel,
airports and airport related services, and most (if not all) missle
and rocket defense systems... Yeah, I must be right on target
for that Star Wars defense type shield, barring any exploitation
of Eisenhower's warning about the military industrial complex...

American

Old September 19th 07, 07:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

I'm trying to help you. Here's some help: Get a newsreader
(free). Sign up with individual.net (About $12 per year) or any
of dozens of usenet access providers. Some of them are free. If
you get two or more different servers and readers, you could post
under separate names and congratulate yourself.

P.S. The absence of anything remotely resembling evidence
for life on Venus does NOT imply that there's life on Venus.

Once again, your excluding of evidence and insurmountable
naysayism is noted.

It's way too late for you to redefine the word "evidence."

By the way, tell us about life on Neptune.- Hide quoted text -

Those private news redars are simply not of what the public ever gets
to read.

The likes of GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet is the public 'free press' that you
Yids and other minion associates (aka pretend atheists) are trying to
terminate and/or to traumatise in any spermware/****ware or topic/
author stalking and bashing kind of way you can.

What's so often wrong or at least misunderstood about my analogy of
our utilizing the vast terrestrial abundance of clean renewable energy
for the likes of creating mass quantities of h2o2 and other energy
storage products such a aluminum, is that I actually care about the
future and of our best efforts applied for salvaging our badly failing
environment for the greater good of all life, of which there can not
be such a warm and fuzzy future if it's controlled and/or moderated by
the sorted faith-based past that simply doesn't allow the truth to
exist. Whereas others of this anti-think-tank Usenet of naysayism
from hell are pretty much intent upon their focus as to deploy as much
of their Usenet spermware/****ware as they can muster, such as their
having recently shut down one of the GOOGLE Usenet "Sort by reply /
Sort by date" features (seems as though rather Einstein or other Yid
like GOOGLE insider, doesn't it, as why otherwise would all of their
topic replies as "Sort by date" fail to function).
- Brad Guth -

Old September 19th 07, 10:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Venus offers more local renewable energy that's as clean and robust an
folks here in Usenet naysay land can ever hope to deal with. However,
that's also the insurmountable problem, being that such folks of all-
knowing naysamism can't honestly deal with the whole truth and nothing
but the truth, much less of any Venusians that are likely a whole lot
smarter than a hot rock.

Of anything that's doable on Earth, as obtained or extracted from
whatever renewable energy, you can multiply that accomplishment by a
good thousand fold for those same applications on Venus, though more
so doable on Venus in ways that are next to impossible here on Earth.
Only those Earth educated as village idiots or faith-based morons
couldn't make a go of it on Venus, but perhaps that a good thing.

Besides the prospects of our utilizing renewable hydrogen (as H2 or
LH2), there's also renewable hydrogen peroxide as h2o2, as well
unlimted LOx and the likes of obtaining as much aluminum as you folks
can possibly deal with, and without ever having to create another gram
of CO2 or NOx in the process.

Commercial fusion may in fact be another decade or more into the
future, though even more than a century from now it could save our
energy sucking butts plus that of our badly failing environment in
more ways than most are willing to accept. In the mean time, that
kind of clean and renewable energy can be derived out of thin air
(sort of speak), and becoming just as viable on behalf of creating
that surplus of clean energy that'll get stuff safely and least
environmentally damaging into LEO, and/or as far away from Earth as
you'd like.

On Jul 28, 1:44 pm, wrote:
Is it not about time that we saw more hi spec electric cars on our
roads. I saw the Tesla Roadster and it outperforms a Ferarri on
acceleration but what of teh charging time. Can we now re-charge
in say 10 mins? The overnight charge is impractable unless the car
is to be used for short distances from home.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kRd7ER7u-KU

If whatever on-demand cruising range is ever an issue, in that case
you'll need to ivest into one of my zero NOx Hummers or GM Volt
hybrids that are good for 100 empg or 200 empg, whereas even that
spiffy performance Tesla Roadster as a 100 empg hummer shouldn't be
all that hard to accept, especially the zero NOx part.

Apparently any such resource of h2o2 and aluminum as stored energy
these days is not a welcome topic in usenet naysay land, even if it's
being created by a wealth of surplus energy that's clean and fully
renewable doesn't cut it.

If the likes of Warren Buffet, Millie Moo and myself can manage to
crank our a few spare teraWatts of clean energy, some of which going
into making the likes of h2o2 and aluminum, then lo and behold we're
saved from our highly bigoted selves, that is unless you folks have no
honest intentions of ever allowing yourself or others to being saved.
BTW, what would Albert Einstein have done in the very same energy
fiasco situation that we find ourselves stuck with? (perhaps He3
fusion ?)

The zero NOx hybrid Hummer at 100 empg, or the zippy hybrid GM Volt at
200 empg is entirely within technical spec as is. Unfortunately, this
naysay infested Usenet that's sequestered so deeply in their very own
naysay hell on Earth is currently in a no-win situation, whereas the
key to that forbidden city of such a wealth of surplus clean renewable
energy is apparently forever banished, as though somehow representing
the Antichrist. Go figure.

What's so often wrong or at least misunderstood about my deductive
[...]
of their topic replies as "Sort by date" fail to function, and it's
clearly of what Yids do best next to their remote PC/MAC terminating
via whatever internet browser back or side doors).

Even if merely 0.1% of Earth's surface were converted into hosting
those environment and people friendly composite wind, solar PV and
stirling towers that'll deliver a continuous 40 kw per tower footprint
square meter, whereas that alone is worth 20,450 teraWatts od squeaky
clean energy, So lo and behold, it doesn't actually take all that
much of any rocket science wizard in order to figure out that the sun
itself as impacting upon our badly polluted surface is the primary
clean force of energy to take advantage of, instead of having to
continually fight over fossil and yellowcake fuel and subsequently
having to deal with all of our secondary soot and toxic issues, as
well as we must keep stepping over all of those dead bodies is what
seems rather unnecessary.

Willie Moo's SBLs are clearly a spendy alternative of obtaining clean
energy, but at least technically doable as is. His terrestrial
alternatives are actually a whole lot more doable, as is.

The total worth of raw solar energy influx potential that's
continually impacting Earth and that of our sooty/polluted atmosphere
is worth 7.2e17 w.h or 720,000 TW.h, and by most any standard it's
rather clean energy, other than populated with loads of nasty UV b/c,
X-rays and even for having a few of its own halo CME gamma rays that
are not exactly human DNA friendly.

Down to Earth energy that doesn't suck or blow; here's my none-
WorldFactBook revised terrestrial energy budget;

64,000 TW / direct global solar photon influx that gets through to the
surface

16,000 TW / currents, winds, tides, rivers and moon (this conservative
amount of clean energy could just as easily become worth 32,000 TW)

8,000 TW / photosynthesis potential (total PV @12.5% eff, not
including Stirling options, which without much effort could become
worthy of 16,000 TW)

4,000 TW / potential of sustained geothermal energy draw w/o
foreseeable planet harm could easily be pushed to extracting 8,000 TW.

- the all-inclusive human demand that adding AGW insult to injury -

24+ TW / humans + our industry (extracted from fossil, renewable
and nuclear)

100 TW / human+industry 2100AD (extracted from fossil, renewable
and nuclear)

On behalf of off-world resources of clean and renewable energy,
there's a great deal of nearby space-based energy that's clearly in
addition to those Willie Moo SBLs that are solar pumped for all
they're worth:

In addition there's a warm and fuzzy dosage of IR moonshine, as
well as an ongoing force of orbit gravity that's always existing
as our Earth/moon orbital related process, whereas if such a force
were converted into available surface joules of energy, and then
into watt hour energy = 7.2e23 w.h (7.2e11 TW)

If merely 0.0001% of that orbital gravity/tidal energy were getting
converted into those matters of having been contributing into our
atmospheric, surface and of those toasty internal fluids as friction
induced heating = 7,200 TW or roughly speaking 1% of the solar energy
influx.

In other words, if it were not for the energy contributed by way of
our physically dark and somewhat salty old moon, Earth would again
become extensively iced over because, our sun alone is simply not as
bright and toasty enough for sharing sufficient energy all by itself,
especially if mother Earth were to become any more reflective, as it
had to have been in those multiple ice-age past times that were simply
of much worse off frosty cycles before Earth obtained that moon and
our seasonal tilt.

According to others in their planetology field of expertise, Earth is
continually losing roughly 40 TW.h away from our geothermal core, and
otherwise humans have been converting fossil, bio/renewable and
yellowcake derived nuclear energy into contributing roughly 24 TW.h,
that's obviously directly contributing to our AGW before such energy
eventually leaves Earth, for a grand energy exit budget tally of 64
TW.h and growing. Of course along with more atmospheric suspended h2o
and subsequently hosting greater nighttime cloud coverage is exactly
why less of that energy budget is leaving Earth.

Life within a sealed biosphere such as Earth, whereas only the heavy
bad stuff remains within our environment for us frail humans and all
other more important life to deal with, whereas the squeaky clean
energy that wouldn't hurt a fly just keeps radiating away. Therefore,
we humans are in fact heating up our surface environment, but having
more so been contributing our energy byproducts of our soot along with
those pesky toxic elements of CO2 and NOx like there's no tomorrow.
Of what we badly need is lots more energy that's squeaky clean and the
most end-user efficient usage without the all-inclusive end result
that's currently generating soot plus those invisible but toxic
byproducts of CO2 and NOx, of which this task has been doable if
extracting the bulk of that new and improved energy from the sun and
our moon, as much as possible avoiding those various other fossil or
biofuel alternatives (including the burning of hydrogen as H2) that
depend upon their having to consume such horrific volumes of our
mostly N2 and sooty water saturated atmosphere.

To argue against this logic is to show your true blue colors, as for
being in favor of greed, arrogance and insurmountable bigotry that's
of more faith-based ideology than not. Whereas to contribute on
behalf of constructively resolving such issues in the most affordable
manner is being humanly intelligent, along with having good awareness
and remorse for those unfortunate mistakes made in the past, and
otherwise for keeping an honest focus towards taking that new and
improved grip upon the best of our talents and resources as driven in
the proper direction, instead of our being continually faith-based
sequestered back into them dark ages where only the rich get richer
and the poor that can't possibly get any poorer simply get dead (and
apparently especially dead if you're a Muslim sitting on an oily
rock).

Excluding all of those extremely interesting but unavoidably spendy
off-world energy alternatives that are never as good for the all-
inclusive bottom line as hyped by their promoters, we have upon or
within Earth more than what's necessary in order to safely manage our
clean energy future well past the 2100AD mark, that is if we can
manage to avoid WWIII, WWIV and WWV in order to end all such silly
wars because we've used up every last drop, m3 and/or tonne of fossil
and yellowcake reserves in the faith-based process of exterminating
one another.

If we are to effectively go off-world for supplementing our future
energy, as such it'll have to be accomplished in a very big way, and
eventually it'll most likely have to include the highly beneficial
aspects of obtaining a little badly needed solar shade and moderating
the gravity tidal energy influx via relocation of our moon's orbit, as
for being sent all the way out to the halo station-keeping realm of
Earth's L1, and that's in addition to whatever nifty Willie Moo GSO
SBLs, as there will also have to be the fully tethered LSE-CM/ISS
along with it's tethered dipole element that'll reach such monster
SBLs if need be to within 2r of Earth, and also offering the one and
only proper access to/from our moon that'll become the only humanly
safe and affordably doable alternative, and that's not even to mention
the absolutely terrific space based CM/ISS habitat of that depot/
gateway potential, that's afforded by having such a nearby worthy do-
everything best via zero gravity outpost, as so affordably and
accessibly at our disposal.

Too bad this sorry and/or pathetic Usenet and most every other
internet forum of physics and science is so badly skewed into the
nearest status quo toilet, of their being in such profound naysayism
denial of their denial, and without so much as a speck of remorse at
that. Apparently it doesn't get any better, no matters what the
physics or best available science has to offer.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 19th 07, 10:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

A government that's having been so faith-based puppeteered and thus
thoroughly skewed past the point of no return is all about the 'anti
Robbin Hood' or antichrist of taking from the poor and giving to the
rich, so that the rich and others of their infomercial spewing kind
can afford to employ more of us poor folks for the task of sustaining
their day to day pleasures, or for that of utilizing our demise in the
case of Iraq and of all those pesky decades before that, of their
having created and sustained those hot and cold wars, as well as the
likes of such faith-based tactics essentially screwing most everything
in sight until having produced 9/11 and worse things to come.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
- Brad Guth -

Old September 20th 07, 10:32 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Say what?!

The likes of GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet is the public 'free press'
that you Yids and other minion associates (aka pretend
atheists) are trying to terminate and/or to traumatise in any
spermware/****ware or topic/ author stalking and bashing kind
of way you can.

It would probably be interesting to know what motive you might
ascribe to me for caring about google. The most ignorant part of
that spaz is that if I wanted to stalk someone based on usenet
****, I would want to use google, not terminate it. Try to be a
little less stupid, okay?

Where do you think the articles at google come from? Hint: News
servers.

[...]

So, the breaking of google’s sort capability is going to cause
global warming, giant earthquakes, bad music, crop failures,
alien invasion, and an aluminum shortage, eh? Damn. I hope it
doesn’t cause a pussy shortage.

Old September 20th 07, 02:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 20, 2:32 am, John Griffin wrote:
So, the breaking of google's sort capability is going to cause
global warming, giant earthquakes, bad music, crop failures,
alien invasion, and an aluminum shortage, eh? Damn. I hope it
doesn't cause a pussy shortage.- Hide quoted text -

Apparenty rabbi John Griffin has entirely missed the entro topic part
about "What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the
less)".

You see, there's nothing so terribly wrong about others being smarter
than yourself, at least in God's true realm of this universe it seems
humanity as we know it doesn't hardly count, especially if being as
snookered and dumbfounded as Usenet rabbi folks like your seem to be.

BTW, isn't the public ever allowed outside of your faith-based box?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 20th 07, 06:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 20, 2:32 am, John Griffin
wrote:
So, the breaking of google's sort capability is going to
cause global warming, giant earthquakes, bad music, crop
failures, alien invasion, and an aluminum shortage, eh?
Damn. I hope it doesn't cause a pussy shortage.- Hide quoted
text -

Apparenty rabbi John Griffin has entirely missed the entro
topic part about "What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter
than us none the less)".

I’ve already dismissed your goofy nonsense regarding that.

You see, there's nothing so terribly wrong about others being
smarter than yourself, at least in God's true realm of this
universe it seems humanity as we know it doesn't hardly count,
especially if being as snookered and dumbfounded as Usenet
rabbi folks like your seem to be.

BTW, isn't the public ever allowed outside of your faith-based
box? - Brad Guth -

That was way too lame to address, except that I see I need to let
you know one thing: “God” is a myth. Humans are not “God’s
greatest creation”; God is man’s greatest creation.

Now that you’ve let me know that I’m a Rabbi, do I need some sort
of weird threads like the Cattle-like church makes its officials
wear while delivering their hocus-pocus stuff to the herds?

Old September 20th 07, 06:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 20, 10:04 am, John Griffin wrote:
Now that you've let me know that I'm a Rabbi, do I need some sort
of weird threads like the Cattle-like church makes its officials
wear while delivering their hocus-pocus stuff to the herds?

Removing ?hl=en&lnk=rgh will get your GOOGLE Usenet back to normal

This is exactly what those pesky MIB spooks and moles did to Usenet as
of lately, by adding "?hl=en&lnk=rgh" to the end of a given GOOGLE
Usenet page is what keeps one of their "Sort by date" features from
functioning, of which makes it all that more difficult for us few and
far between honest folks to reply on behalf of those most recent
contributions to our topics. No wonder that I've been missing out on
so many of those topic contributors.

This is where I'd need-to-know learned of this supposed bug, that's
not really a bug if you know what I mean.

Google Groups Guide /
Aha! Bug identified! Try this:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/topics?hl=en
This gives the sci.math topic list. Bug exists in all threads you
see.
If you click on any of the groups in "related groups", these groups
also have the bad behavior.

Now try this:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/topics
I.e., the same link as above, but with the "hl=en" attribute removed
from the URL. The problem goes away; and also goes away from of the
groups you jump to via "related groups".

My Guess: This attribute used to be always present in URLs from
Google, but at some point it was only added if the referring URL
included it. Now it causes buggy behavior.

The Fix: Remove the "?hl=en" attribute from your all shortcuts. (Or
other similar attribute if your native language is not english).

Cheers - Chas

"?hl=en?scoring=d&hl=en"

"so just removing all this garbage fixes the problem." or simply
removing as little as anything that comes after the basic topic ID
from a given GOOGLE Usenet page, or from whatever reply you're in the
process of contributing, is also good to go.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 20th 07, 11:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Now try this:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/topics
I.e., the same link as above, but with the "hl=en" attribute removed
from the URL. The problem goes away; and also goes away from of the
groups you jump to via "related groups".

My Guess: This attribute used to be always present in URLs from
Google, but at some point it was only added if the referring URL
included it. Now it causes buggy behavior.

The Fix: Remove the "?hl=en" attribute from your all shortcuts. (Or
other similar attribute if your native language is not english).

Cheers - Chas

"?hl=en?scoring=d&hl=en"

"so just removing all this garbage fixes the problem." or simply
removing as little as anything that comes after the basic topic ID
from a given GOOGLE Usenet page, or from whatever reply you're in the
process of contributing, is also good to go.
- Brad Guth -

BTW, it's taking some effort in order to keep ahead of all the Usenet
spermware/****ware gauntlet, as I'm fairly certain they'll find other
nastier ways of keeping this public channel as off-tilt and/or as robo-
skewed as they can muster.
- Brad Guth -